This is the little 16" sister to my 24" heavy spiral fluted AR.

Rock River Arms M4, Knights Armament hand guards, Grip Pod forgrip/bipod, EoTech 512, Matech flip-up rear sight,

Beta C-mag 100 round drum, 16 30 round magazines and SOCOM M4 (door breacher) adjustable stock, YHM Phantom flash hider, dual forward sling mounts, bayonet lug...and...oh yeah! And the pressure activated night light hanging on the side. :smoke::ph34r::devil:

101_0268.jpg

101_0269.jpg

101_0270.jpg

101_0271.jpg

101_0272.jpg

101_0273.jpg

101_0275.jpg

101_0276.jpg

Edited by MCASgt New River
Nice rig!! Love that stock! :super:

With the stock collapsed it's rated to crash in doors. :super: The inner and outer tubes are EXTRA thick to reduce the chances of bending which would render the weapon useless. This of course adds a little weight and takes up what little recoil it had down to nil. :super:

Nice rig!! Love that stock! :super:

With the stock collapsed it's rated to crash in doors. :super: The inner and outer tubes are EXTRA thick to reduce the chances of bending which would render the weapon useless. This of course adds a little weight and takes up what little recoil it had down to nil. :super:

Nice, I'm looking to get an Ace fixed stock when I finish up my AR.

i could think of one thing, nice setup, but add a gas piston kit to it if your really looking for a add on, if not, get a titanium nitride bolt carrier and bolt for easy clean up. I'm currently in a build for a 9mm RRA and a new POF or LWRC AR =D Nice setup you have though, on, get another CMAG just to be safe =D can never have 2 many....

Edited by Vultite

Hello, MCASgt New River

Suweet AR! Looks like one can truly toss some $$$$ toward an AR platform, huh?

I just received my RRA LAR-8 A4 mid-length a few weeks a go (one of the first sold) and I was absolutely amazed at the accuracy of it. And that trigger........Wow!

I'm beginning to see the attraction of these fine weapons.....

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

WOW! I think my 1917A1 will weigh less than that!

The only two thing I can think of are to add a SHRIKE upper :D....

and paint it in HELLO KITTY pink Urban Camo! J/K

Edited by patriot

Wakal,

The gas system on "this" AR has NEVER failed me if you can believe that. So to be able to use a YHM I'd have to remove my current one that functions PERFECTLY! Yes, I'm a fanatic about keeping her clean so that probably helps...K.I.S.S. = KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID! I'm transferring all this to my 10.5" SBR when it comes in anyways and putting my RRA back to stock and starting over.

What do those cost anyways?

Saigabewb,

LMAO!! Yes the bottom of the SOCOM stock has a waffle pattern/diamond pattern so to not scratching the table....wait WEAPON right....is a very careful affair. Table has been in family for 3 generations and now it's my turn to take care of it and pass down to my children. You should see the base, beautiful craftsmanship!

Vultite,

YES! the titanium nitride bolts are AWESOME! My other AR...the DPMS...has one and let me say a Marine that has spent COUNTLESS hours cleaning the M16/AR15 I'd be tempted to just take that bolt out and use it in either of my weapons to ease maintenance. Bushmaster has a retro-fit kit for $400 to add the gas piston...thats just a future project buy but wanted BADLY!! :wub: Do you know where to get ALL the internals dipped in TiN?

Anything mechanical can and will fail...but taking all the variables you can out of the system is good :)

http://www.yankeehillmachine.com/store/sights.html

Hard chrome is also easy to take care of...I use www.trippresearch.com for all my custom plating. Then again, the bolt carrier on my favorite AR is solid titanium. Light and no corrosion ;)

Alex

• 2 weeks later...