• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, I thought that I posted here. This is a funny old Black Knife that I have carried since 1988. Mine is sterile. This is a stock photo, but very similar to mine. It has always been a dependable piece of hardware.

blackauto1.jpg

Edited by Azrial

CRKT M-16. I like it because its an easy one-handed opening knife even with no assist. The blade tension is so finely adjustable you can get it to open with one soft little flick with the tip of the index finger.

P10_CRM16_13Z_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Victorinox Tinker model, all the knife you will ever need. I'de like to see another knife besides the swiss army knife that can save your ass in one of those steak stuck in tooth crisis moments! Or better yet, all knives warn you not to use them as screwdrivers but the Swiss army puts screwdrivers in their knives! How about that LOL.

post-10443-1235533648_thumb.jpg

Edited by 7.62smith

Well I ended up finding a Microtech Scarab "clone' so I was actually able to afford to get one. It's the same size, weight, look, and feel of the real thing, for about $400 less :smoke: The spring it plenty strong enough and the blade is solid feeling and sharp. It's called the "Airborne Thrasher" They have videos posted of them along with assembly instructions. It'll do!

:devil:

post-1293-1235835591_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah...I also picked up a couple of these little jewels for Racegal and I...I thought they were too cute to pass up...lol.

Refillable butane lighters with a little surprise built in....

post-1293-1235835891.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Benchmade model 10600 Fecas

Lighther 4" blade (thin) Push button open/close, Steel handle liners (both sides) and a unique clip that lowers the knife below the pocket. You can see the clip, but not the knife, so it's hard to tell there is a very big folder in the pocket. Razor sharp!

post-11604-1236877719_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...