PG'ing a Saiga with choke tubes in NY

I've had a Saiga for ages, but now the local sporting goods store carries new ones for $339, and I figure I might as well pick up another. Problem/advantage is that they're the ones with choke tubes. Since NY has the permanent AWB, am I able to put a pistol grip on, or would I have mag+PG+muzzle three-evil-features problems?

I know the five-rounders aren't evil hicaps, and they're all I can legally own and use in NY, but can I modify the shotgun if I buy it? I'm not touching my ol' reliable S-12, and I'm definitely getting another, but I figure I need an EBR and I like shotguns better than AKs...

Edited by Vaarok

You cannot convert Saiga shotguns in NY, due to the fact that they CAN ACCEPT a hi capacity magazine. NY law is very hazy on what that is with a shotgun, but the court will win the battle.

I left that place up there, and now that I can have all the bells and whistles, I havent and will not touch the one I have had for years. I have it just how I like it, although I am adding an AK front sight post that the boss gave me yesterday.

I think that would be about the only thing you can use in NY, is that part.

Well crap. But on the other hand, never had any complaints with the layout of my current shotty, so I guess another with a shorter barrel and the clamp-on front sight is cheaper than tinkering with the guts.

I'll spend the money saved on more of those deliciously inexpensive Keepshooting five-rounders.