This is from the Democratic Underground, a left-wing forum of anti-freedom wackos. In this particular post, however, one of them realizes how foolish gun control is and how stupid it is for them to support it. Some of them start to realize that it may be why they are getting so slammed in the elections in recent years. Watch as the libs fight amongst each other over this. I don't think they will never be able to unite, because some of them won't face reality no matter what.

Click here for the link.

Edited by SaltPeter

And the really scary thing is that most of those strict "gun control" wackos over there would probably be the first to start shooting it out (spray -n- pray?) with anybody who challenged them if they were offered weapons just because someone else won't swallow their ideology (brainwashing?)... :unsure:

The URBAN neo-intellectuals will never get it! Bill Clinton told these people that it was the NRA who defeated Al Gore. Did these people listen?

Look what is happening in England where the city people are forcing a ban on fox hunting. More people live in cities, therefore they can out vote those in the country. Unfortunatly living in the city causes brain atrophy from the carbonmonoxide. Keep your eyes on that one-the antigun antihunt crowd are looking to tell us in America what to do also.

G O B

They can't even agree with eachother, how can they possibly thinkthey should be trusted with the whole country, and the fate of the free world?

Heh, and i thought liberals were supposed to be tolerant, and want to protect our rights (except of course for gun rights, ater all who needs to defend themselves)

Saigashooter: no, they are fascist pigs, most of them. plus they dont listen to anyont that doesnt outright agree with them, no matter how much proof or logic there is to what you might try to tell one or any of them.

thanks for the link SaltPeter. that was scary.

If our founding fathers mentioned of the god given right to keep and bare arms so that we the people could keep control of our goverment (just one of the many reasons) and replace it if need be then I say against the military and police are we not out gunned? Should for some reason we come to relize we are under oppression when do we the people decided when to act? What if not all the people feel the same way? could there be a new civil war? is it even possible to over throw the government? I know the communist party wanted to try, and they were crushed before they could do anyting.

how many people today should the worst arrise be willing to fight for the freedoms our founding fathers established? if the answer is few, then are we not already defeated? if the people have forgotten, we are then doomed to lose all of freedoms and we have no one to blame but our selves.

Our founding fathers had in mind keeping the people armed equaly with the military. In those days if such an event were to happen things were more or less equal. Modern times however show in my opnion no such equalness in terms of firepower.

The map below is the county by county breakdown of the 2004 Presidential Election (red=Bush, blue=Kerry). I think it shows that more than just a few people are in favor of individual freedom vs. government power, thank God.

What you say, Verson, about the founding fathers believing the common man should be armed as well as the soldier I believe is true. And it is true that due to gun control, the government is now better armed. However, the advantage the citizenry has is sheer numbers. There are way more armed citizens than there are soldiers, and I'm sure many of the soldiers would disobey orders if those orders were to begin slaughtering Americans.

post-9-1101066836.jpg

yeh, I had also seen that map as well, saltpeter. two things I would like to point out specifically are

1- look at nevada. check out the only county that is democratic. its las vegas area. nobody that actually lives in las vegas is even FROM nevada, for the most part people that were born in vegas, tend to want to move. a large number of the big cities' counties are all democratic. I would think this is because they are jealous. they cant have a lot of the things that us folk in the more rural areas of the country can have, and dont understand for the most part why it is that we dont live in the city. they dont miss anything they vote against like guns, because they cant really DO much with them. also, although there are no states that went 100% democratic, there are however entire states that went republican. go figure as to why this is. its not just because we like bush better than some traitor like kerry.

second, not like anyone cares, but if you look at my home state of new york, you can see that my area, dutchess county, the place that is referred to by many as "an armed camp" is red. it is the county more northern of NYC, right next to connecticuit, surrounded by blue states. the little county south of me is putnam county, also in the red. we have a huge number of firearms per capita in these two counties, and always have. We vote as the NRA requests and it shows. We have claim to great americans such as FDR, the vanderbilts, and many others, and there are revolutionary war period historical sites all over the place here. the only reason new york isnt a republican state like the country folk here are, is because of the big cities here, as almost all of the blue counties here have major cities in them. buffalo, binghamton, syracuse, albany, NYC, and long island (which should be its own little world if you ask me) are all in the blue. I thouroughly enjoy being told what to do by people that dont even own land in this state. you cant possibly tell me that they enjoy a freedom like I do with a 1/8th acre plot of land with houses butted up against each other, or an apartment in some high rise building. why would they say, yeh, guns are ok? the only time they even SEE a gun is when they see them on the news or hear of someone being shot in a criminal act. its a perversion of my rights to be be represented in this manner.

Yes that is true SaltPeter.

that has been pointed out by the communists, to over turn governments by sheer numbers. Except in the case of Russia they used firearms to achieve victory, and then banned them down the road.

Thats one of the reasons the communist party (here) never made it past 100,000 members, when our government cracked down on them. I assume they could be past 100,000 now, but threat of revolution is not as great as it use to be.