Our Canadian friends get to play with this:

magriot.jpg

Grizzly, a chinese clone of an 870. How about the same using AGP's US made mag on a real American made shotgun?

buckmeister

Is it super expensive, like the Knoxx setup for Mossbergs? If it was cheap, maybe somebody would care enough to buy it. And if it wasn't frikkin chinese.

Those are pretty cool, makes me think. If you could use one of the MD s-12 magwells and open up up the bottom of a pump shottie, you might be able to use S-12 mags in a pump. Something to try on some cheap basketcase Mossy 500. My Valtro is so simple, it literally is just a gutted pump shotgun able to take a mag. Just the action bars and the bolt, strips a round off the top. I've never understood why nobody in the US has done this. For that matter I still want an Ar based shottie!!!!!! Either a 20 or a 12 built on a ar-10. Wish I was a machinist.......

AR based shotgun = USAS-12 a DD

To say the USAS is based on the AR is a stretch, it only really shares the trigger/safety and PG. It is expensive and heavy, and boasted the evil NLFD, and that I think added to it not being "not generally recognized as particularly suitable for sporting purposes".I really dont think some one building an upper for an AR in a shotgun gauge would instantly= DD., anymore than The Saiga's would. They have to be declared by name, its not a set standard that a gun falls into. Its specifically chosen and named. This is why the WM isnt NFA.

Edited by chris410

magriot.jpg

Grizzly, a chinese clone of an 870. How about the same using AGP's US made mag on a real American made shotgun?

buckmeister

That is one ugly looking POS.

How about being able to use those mags in a saiga though? I likes the look and feel of the aluminum/steel box mags.

magriot.jpg

buckmeister

looks heavy, bulky.......................................kind of looks one of those half ass (saiga)* conv. that people try and sell on gun broker for 1300 bucks!!

*(no real saiga is that ugly only the ones......................ya know what it hurts my eyes to look at that commie POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!

This is uglier. This rifle has been out for about 2 years now?

7615_tac_410.jpg

OK, what the heck is it? I've never seen it before. . .

and remington....the model # is escaping me but that looks like the "tactical" one that is in .223 that lets you plug AR style mags into it.

if you go that route, just pony up and go with the AR I mean its not that far of a leap....

7615_tac_410.jpg

and remington....the model # is escaping me but that looks like the "tactical" one that is in .223 that lets you plug AR style mags into it.

if you go that route, just pony up and go with the AR I mean its not that far of a leap....

this does have the legal advantage fo being a pump gun....so there are very few laws/restrictions against a 30 round .223...pump style....

it has it's niche....

i like it better with a conventional stock though.....

7615_tac_410.jpg

It is a Remington 7600. They've been selling them for years. They aim them at the Law Enforcement market under the sales pitch of "you only have to train on one system.". The 870 and the 7600 are almost functionally identical.

Their sister line is the 7400, which is an autoloader and no longer in production.

Remington 7400 rem7400syntheticmv7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

7615_tac_410.jpg

mmm, no.

It's damn ugly, I'll give you that;

But the weapon in the OP is so hideous, I want to write to some kind of humane society and have it euthenised.

Edited by einherjrar
  • 2 months later...

those shottys are the Chinese-issue of the Brolin/Century arms SAS-12. Hawk (Norinco) makes them. They have a pump and a semi-auto version. Hopefully they perform better than the imported SAS-12.