Found a 7.62x39 Saiga for $140

All kinds of new and used Glocks, some Sig pistols (most were around $500, some Berettas, a few AR's, a few DPMS LR-308's, etc.

So far I've got:

Converted Saiga 12

Tromix Built Saiga Krink

AK-104 Saiga

Kreb's KTR-03S Saiga

VEPR K

I just realized that I don't have a converted Saiga with Saiga furniture on it (guess I sold the last one a few years ago), maybe I need to do another one. Just add a pistol grip and nice stock and keep the rest stock? How does that sound?

Edited by hartzpad

I got a similar deal about 5 months ago. $200 for an S39 with a bag full of mags. I never actually did count them, but there were about 4 10 rounders and 4 30 rounders. They're downstairs now in my big box o'mags. The thing turned out to be a tackdriver, so long as the barrel remains fairly cool. I get 2 MOA out of it for the first 5-10 rounds, then it opens up to 4-5 MOA.

my first Saiga was around $179 with $25 dros and tax here in the PRC. $140 is such a great deal... wish there were more gunstores locally, but city politicians done most of them in.

For the record; I like the Saiga forend... if I had my druthers, the galil looking ones are what I'd install.

Edited by tonelar
DON'T CONVERT IT! Sell it to me. You don't need 6 saigas. I'll let you make a little. You know, like $20 or something. ;)

To anyone interested:

I would be willing to trade this 7.62x39 Saiga for a MD-20 Drum for my Saiga 12. I get a drum and you get a Saiga for the $165 that your drum cost you. Shipped to an FFL dealer of course (unless you are in Utah, then we can do a FTF).

DON'T CONVERT IT! Sell it to me. You don't need 6 saigas. I'll let you make a little. You know, like $20 or something. ;)

To anyone interested:

I would be willing to trade this 7.62x39 Saiga for a MD-20 Drum for my Saiga 12. I get a drum and you get a Saiga for the $165 that your drum cost you. Shipped to an FFL dealer of course (unless you are in Utah, then we can do a FTF).

I am interested. Please send me a message to work out the details on how we can do this.

Sorry, this won't work for me right now. rjs34 - it's all yours.

Edited by PacketStorm