Tromix has got you covered!

I should be shipping these out to Tony sometime nex week.

I believe the asking price will be 20 dollars ea.

Large through XXXL will be available.

Black and Ash (The shirt color, not the Bob...)

*Note, Please do not contact ME for a shirt.

I'm just the printer. It is unethical and illegal for me to sell ANY "TM" logo.

DSC01802.jpg

DSC01800.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... good call, the image posted here is on the back,it's about 13 inches across (Only minus the registration marks).

the left chest is the Tromix text only logo.. same as back, just no gun.....(aprox 4 inches)

No sure how tony will do it, I will let y'all know when I ship to him......

Looks great, Juggs. Can I get mine with a green block "S" and a "Go Spartans" logo added? LOL

Kid just got accepted to UofM... so, even though I grew up in Spartan Country.... It's Maze and Blue from here on out!!!!

No pre-orders...that's just a mess to administer....I'll end up with guys "just checking" every fucking day as they mentally masterbate over their pre-orders to see when they will ship, if they will ship today, or tomorrow, needing a tracking number....and on and on............I don't need that. When I have them in hand, I will have them for sale, and you can buy one at that time and it will ship at that time. Lets keep it simple, and save the last few gray hairs I have on my head.

Now that I have Melissa on board full time, she can handle the calls, pack, ship, and get everything out the door in a timely manner. I'll be back in the shop building guns like a friggin mad man.........

Just call Melissa at 918 251-5640 9-5 M-F central time (next week) and she will take your order.

Don't worry, she gives "good phone". :rolleyes:

Tony

Looks great, Juggs. Can I get mine with a green block "S" and a "Go Spartans" logo added? LOL

Kid just got accepted to UofM... so, even though I grew up in Spartan Country.... It's Maze and Blue from here on out!!!!

Congratulations on the U of M. admission. I grew up a Spartan fan, but actually went to Albion.

The shirts look great.

Edited by WarriorJudge
Hey,Juggs,are the tees 100% cotton or cotton/poly blend?.

Gildan 100% ultra cotton..... A quality shirt...

http://www.onestopinc.com/onestop.cfm?fuse...&sku_id=363

If any of you jokers got special request, get them to me no later than Monday C.O.B.......

That way I can get them in time for this run and still ship to Tony end of next week...

youth M through 6XL (only if in stock in the Michigan warehouse...if not...S.O.L. on this run...sorry)

The left chest is counter to the backs on the screen so I gotta tear the job down to print the other side.....

Exactly! Let Tony worry about building the guns, I'll handle the shirts!

No worries, Did our best to keep Tony on the line working through all this.

Just needed approval on a few things.

BobAsh was a huge help in bringing the whole shirt thing to light...

Thanks Bob for all your help!

I fully understand that I'm printing the Tromix name.

From the brand of shirt to the quality of the printed image.

My wish/intention is for the shirts to reflect the quality that is associated with the Tromix name...

IM HOLDING OUT FOR THE TROMIX THONG!!!!

Will the $200 tax be required for that SHORT barrel :unsure:

I'm just thankful that Tony goes with "his gut" on deciding what to produce over the internet folks asking for products (like thongs.... :haha: )

• 2 weeks later...