Please Read!! Drum Update!

Mike, Like anything else, some of us were able to buy at the 160 price range but were limitied in the amount we could buy. Some guys are buying large quantities and helping support and not complaining. I have 20 mags on order and paying 10 with the old and 10 with the new which sucks royally, I have lost the ability to sell my rifles just to waiting for your drums but still bet it will be worth while to wait. Any way you can help will be appreceiated :D oh and keep up the good work.

Mike, Like anything else, some of us were able to buy at the 160 price range but were limitied in the amount we could buy. Some guys are buying large quantities and helping support and not complaining. I have 20 mags on order and paying 10 with the old and 10 with the new which sucks royally, I have lost the ability to sell my rifles just to waiting for your drums but still bet it will be worth while to wait. Any way you can help will be appreceiated :D oh and keep up the good work.

Frank, You wasn't limited to 10 before. But about that... I did a search for your original order and didn't come up with anything. I searched your name and address both. You just registered your account on my site last night. Is it possible your original order is under a different account name and address?

Frank, You wasn't limited to 10 before. But about that... I did a search for your original order and didn't come up with anything. I searched your name and address both. You just registered your account on my site last night. Is it possible your original order is under a different account name and address?

Yeah I know i wasnt limited last time but thats all I could sneak in for an order i couldnt place my second order as by the time I went to do it again bam they were gone. I am sending you an email from my girlfriends account since we did it under her login etc. When i received the email last night I was at work and wasnt wasting anytime to order the final 10 i needed so I created an account asap and hoped for the best when i got home the numbers went from 250 to 191 and as i write theirs only 162 left.

Let me know if you got the email.....

Edited by franks71vw

Mike,

I have been reading as much info about final payment as I can find, and just wanted to make sure that the e-mail I recieved on 03/09/08 still stands, reguarding the fact that you havent curently requested final payout on some orders. Things have been crazy for me lately, and I do want to fullfill my obligation as agreed. Im sure this is redundent, but man I am lucky to remember my own name with current events at my place.

Yeah I know i wasnt limited last time but thats all I could sneak in for an order i couldnt place my second order as by the time I went to do it again bam they were gone. I am sending you an email from my girlfriends account since we did it under her login etc. When i received the email last night I was at work and wasnt wasting anytime to order the final 10 i needed so I created an account asap and hoped for the best when i got home the numbers went from 250 to 191 and as i write theirs only 162 left.

Let me know if you got the email.....

I did get the email and have linked the 2 orders. Thanks!

Mike,

I have been reading as much info about final payment as I can find, and just wanted to make sure that the e-mail I recieved on 03/09/08 still stands, reguarding the fact that you havent curently requested final payout on some orders. Things have been crazy for me lately, and I do want to fullfill my obligation as agreed. Im sure this is redundent, but man I am lucky to remember my own name with current events at my place.

I haven't collected the remaining balance on some of the mail-in payment orders. Most people sent more than the required deposit amount some sent a little less. On my system I have no way to modify the deposit amount that is called out on the order at the bottom. And when I marked orders as "Deposit Received" it shows only the called out deposit amount has been paid. I was afraid if I asked people to view their order and send the remaining balance that people might over pay or notice a difference in the amount shown as paid. I did mark each order with the actual amount customers paid in the "Store Comments" box towards the top but was afraid it would be missed. I'll send out an email individually to mail-in customers to make sure they have the accurate amount. I am hoping to have that done by the end of the week.

ah hell, just noticed your in Dayton. I was wondering, when you start shipping these out and if you still have some available for purchase through the website, if I may be able to purchase one locally? I live in Vandy and work in Dayton.

I doubt any will be left available when I start shipping. If you want to order one now I can mark it for a local pick up and you can pay in cash or how ever at that time. I grew up in Northridge off the Dixie strip on the river (yes, i grew up in the redneck getto, a "Nutridge" platt rat) :lolol::angel: .

ah hell, just noticed your in Dayton. I was wondering, when you start shipping these out and if you still have some available for purchase through the website, if I may be able to purchase one locally? I live in Vandy and work in Dayton.

I doubt any will be left available when I start shipping. If you want to order one now I can mark it for a local pick up and you can pay in cash or how ever at that time. I grew up in Northridge off the Dixie strip on the river (yes, i grew up in the redneck getto, a "Nutridge" platt rat) :lolol::angel: .

Oh if that's the case, I'll gladly drive to Dayton to pick mine up instead of you shipping it when my order is ready to ship. Will save me a day :smoke:

lol.

sounds like a plan.

• 4 weeks later...

hey mike, i've submitted via your online form, but havent gotten a response. was wondering if it would be ok to add a second drum to my order? i've already paid for one, just want to add a second. is that still possible? i know the original price is long gone.

hey mike, i've submitted via your online form, but havent gotten a response. was wondering if it would be ok to add a second drum to my order? i've already paid for one, just want to add a second. is that still possible? i know the original price is long gone.

I believe they all have been spoken for.

• 2 weeks later...
I need the 3" drums!! I must shoot the 3" buckshot shells!!!!

No 2 3/4" will do!

It can't be that hard to convert those drums to 3", eh Mike?

I think that 3" drums are top on Mikes list of things to R&D.

I need the 3" drums!! I must shoot the 3" buckshot shells!!!!

No 2 3/4" will do!

It can't be that hard to convert those drums to 3", eh Mike?

I think that 3" drums are top on Mikes list of things to R&D.

That and the magwells and the bolt release button :super:

• 2 months later...
Go to www.mdarms.com -> products

And because the pre-orders are already sold out so you'll have to wait until production gets into full swing.

This message is for Mike and Mike alone since I hav tried to call and email him directly. When will these mags be out. Plain and simple I ask that the mods leave this comment.