I've taken the entired gun apart 3 times and completley degreased, oiled and reassemled............

I did not have the gun modified but I bought all the aftermarket parts to have it knock off a Tromix modified rifle. No serious changes made to the gun.

I have sat for hours trying to adjust the gas setting and shoot different kinds of rounds.

Only high vel. shells shoot out of the gun and even these jamm sometimes..........

I've seen videos of Saiga's shooting 1000's of federal cheap WALMART target rounds so I purchased 200 of these. I sat for two hours trying to adjust the gas settings. I could not get one of these to shoot from the AGP 10 Round magazine without jamming. I took the magazine out and single loaded them straight into the chamber. They fired and ejected without a problem every time.

WHAT the hell is going on????

What kind of jam? Failure to feed or failure to eject? You're not using a buffer, are you?

Not sure what you mean by

I sat for two hours trying to adjust the gas settings.

The gun has only 2 settings...setting "2" being the most gas.

Check out our page of S-12 operational tips, also...http://tromix.com/saiga-servicetips.htm

Yeah, I second BobAsh's question. What kind of jam? You say when inserted into the chamber it fires and ejects. Does that mean that the shells don't feed? If so, where do they hang up?

Mine shoots the cheap shells, although they barely come out and land right beside me. I had some general feeding issues, but I resolved them. I don't want to say what I did unless it's what you need, so I want to know how it's not working first.

No, you don't want to add a buffer. It will only worsen your problem. So, let me get this straight. It ejects fine when single loaded, but when a magazine with shells is in it it doesn't, is that about right?

I would say look at the underside of your bolt and bolt carrier. There are rough spots and/or sharp edges somewhere dragging on the bolt/carrier and slowing it down. Also look at the hammer and the bolt/carrier, to make sure they aren't hanging up some, and with the added drag of the loaded magazine, causing the problem.

No, you don't want to add a buffer. It will only worsen your problem. So, let me get this straight. It ejects fine when single loaded, but when a magazine with shells is in it it doesn't, is that about right?

I would say look at the underside of your bolt and bolt carrier. There are rough spots and/or sharp edges somewhere dragging on the bolt/carrier and slowing it down. Also look at the hammer and the bolt/carrier, to make sure they aren't hanging up some, and with the added drag of the loaded magazine, causing the problem.

That is right. It ejects fine when single loaded, but when it has a loaded magazine it doesn't.

Weird. I can't imagine why it would fail to eject with the mag in. I guess it could be catching the bolt somehow. If it were you'd sure be able to see hard wear marks on the mag.

It sounds like you're not getting enough gas, though. Just for clarification, you have the plug screwed in all the way and set to "2", right?

Open up the gas system and check to see that the gas holes in the barrel (3 or 4 holes, it varies) are aligned with the big hole in the gas block. Sometimes the block is misaligned to the barrel.

The reason it is not electing with a loaded mag in the gun is because the top shell in the mag is putting drag on the bolt as it comes out of battery. Without the extra drag it has no resistance and can operate freely.

If your ports are all open (not dirty or clogged) and the big hole Bob was referring to in the bottom of the gas block, is not partially covering one or more of the ports, then you either have an ammo problem or there is some other kind of resistance on the travel of the bolt carrier. Keep the gas setting on #2 and if you have a tapco FCG, grind and polish the contour of the hammer to look more like the original Saiga hammer. You can also try temporarily replacing the Tapco hammer with the Saiga hammer. They do not put the same kind of resistance on the bolt carrier as it rides across them.

A mag should not be causing any extraction or ejection problems. The only problems you might have with a mag are feeding problems and as I said above a little excess drag on the bolt upon extraction. If this is the culprit, shooting it with one in the chamber and none left in the mag or only a few in the mag, would show this.

What is "broke" about your factory mag?

The reason it is not electing with a loaded mag in the gun is because the top shell in the mag is putting drag on the bolt as it comes out of battery. Without the extra drag it has no resistance and can operate freely.

If your ports are all open (not dirty or clogged) and the big hole Bob was referring to in the bottom of the gas block, is not partially covering one or more of the ports, then you either have an ammo problem or there is some other kind of resistance on the travel of the bolt carrier. Keep the gas setting on #2 and if you have a tapco FCG, grind and polish the contour of the hammer to look more like the original Saiga hammer. You can also try temporarily replacing the Tapco hammer with the Saiga hammer. They do not put the same kind of resistance on the bolt carrier as it rides across them.

A mag should not be causing any extraction or ejection problems. The only problems you might have with a mag are feeding problems and as I said above a little excess drag on the bolt upon extraction. If this is the culprit, shooting it with one in the chamber and none left in the mag or only a few in the mag, would show this.

What is "broke" about your factory mag?

I appreciate you help and response.

I'm taking it out today to test fire......

I'm going to take pictures and documen the problems............