Does anyone have experience with them. They have a gun I want that I have not found available anywhere and they say they have 2. It also says its a new product for them so it looks like they actually might have. Are they straight shooters.Good place or not? If you dont want to post good or bad info on here please pm me.

I bought my Tennessee Arms imported PSL from them, and other than their advertising hyping it up as a "Draganov" (Which is stamped on the rifle) they were good to do business with. I had to send the rifle back in to get the head space redone, but that was the fault of the company that put the rifle together for them, not MGS fault.

The rifle itself was in very nice physical condition other than the head space, which was a fluke and could happen to anyone I suppose.

I frequently go there they are right down the road from me. I have a large project going on right now so have not

stopped by there in about a month or so. I have never had a problem with them. There inventory changes frequently

so I assume thay sell many firearms.

PS. After you secure yours PM me I would like know what it is? ppsh41 maybe.

My experience is that they seem to have a problem taking the effort to answer their emails. Was interested in a moderately priced firearm but had several questions and they never replied to multiple email inquiries.

My experience is that they seem to have a problem taking the effort to answer their emails. Was interested in a moderately priced firearm but had several questions and they never replied to multiple email inquiries.

I bought my rifle from them off of gunbroker.com, and had no communication problems whatsoever.

My suggeston with any company is instead of emailing , call them. Many companies can be hit and miss as far as email communicatons .

I have talked to them on the phone before and they anwsered all of my questions promptly,