So I met a legend today...

:super:

Went over to Cobra's lair today and got up to speed on all the super high speed low drag comings and goings in the SAIGA world. We finished working on the Galil rail handguard combo, and now my baby is finished... for the moment.

Picture971.jpg

Picture974.jpg

post-1293-1205899388_thumb.jpg

So hawt

Picture978.jpg

Let's play zombie decimation, 12GA autoloader style

Picture984.jpg

post-1293-1205899935_thumb.jpg

Always.. always, bet on black:

Picture988.jpg

Now for a Kobra red dot, and a light, and she's good to go.

Thanks to Cobra for all the help and advice, you rock, man. :super:

Thanks to Micah for inspiring me with his OD S12... I still want to know where you got that muzzle device.. heh.

You're welcome bro! Glad to have you over for the day....or part of it. Next time maybe we can dump a few mags! Let me know when you want to work on that baby some more.

Hey I lightened up a couple of your pics for ya but they came out a little smaller. You can save em or chuck em, or whatever. :smoke:

Hey where'd that transparent mag come from?

Is that a modified mag or did someone actually manufacture one for the s12 at some point?

And that's some nice work guys.

clear and smoke were a short run from the same makers of the black ones AGP . The clear ones are suppose to be very strong. They are not avaiable anyomre. It was expermental

Hey where'd that transparent mag come from?

Is that a modified mag or did someone actually manufacture one for the s12 at some point?

And that's some nice work guys.

You mean this, Gunnery Sergeant? :devil:

Picture976.jpg

Limited run I was lucky enough to get in on. I was broke, or I'd have ordered more. I figured one novelty mag was enough.

Thanks.

SGT Tbear, USMC 98-04 :super:

It was a pleasure meeting you Thunderbear. Sorry I couldn't spend more time talking with you and Cobra but it was really good seeing Aethelbert. Hadn't seen him in a while and wanted to be sure he was doing ok. Maybe you can come out soon and do a little shootin'! :super:

Very nice work. Nothing like like-minded people working together to get good results in a timely fashion-- Team Ductape approves. :super:

I also aspire to someday be a Legend, instead of the Rumor which I currently am . . . .

Is Team Ductape a subsidiary of Team JB Weld? :lolol::lolol::lolol:

No, but Team PC7 Weld epoxy is a sponsor,..

Hah!

http://www.pcepoxy.com/pastepoxies/pastepc7.asp

Very nice work. Nothing like like-minded people working together to get good results in a timely fashion-- Team Ductape approves. :super:

I also aspire to someday be a Legend, instead of the Rumor which I currently am . . . .

Edited by Gas Giant

Thanks for the link! :wub:

No, but Team PC7 Weld epoxy is a sponsor,..

Hah!

http://www.pcepoxy.com/pastepoxies/pastepc7.asp

Har har har JB Weld and PC-7, yeah that stuff in the film canisters works great too on some things. I won't be using either on any of my firearms any more though, unless it's to fill a hole or something...

I've got a nice new Tig welder in the shop now to play around with. :haha: