I got my Samson Rail today and finished my Saiga 7.62x39 conversion. I love this gun now. It looks as good as it shoots.

Parts list

1-saiga 16 7.62x39 rifle $249.99

1- tapco g2 fcg $28.00

1-tapco saw grip $26.00

1-piece of pipe $1.50 (bullet ramp)

1- vert grip - $22.00

1- green laser $35.00 (fleabay)

1- butstock $15.00 (fun show)

1-surefire mag (32.00)

1-samson rail $189.00

1-Bad MFNRussian Gun PRICELESS!

samsonrail015.jpg

samsonrail016.jpg

samsonrail018.jpg

samsonrail020.jpg

samsonrail022.jpg

samsonrail031.jpg

That railed foregrip keeps popping up around here. I think it's ugly as sin, but to each his own, I suppose.

Don't hate! Apprciate!

let's see your rig bro!

I'm not "hating", just expressing a personal opinion. As for my Saiga, I don't have anything to show other than two stock x39's (one with skeleonized stock and one with the terrible hollow monte carlo). I'm ordering my parts tomorrow (paycheck on Friday = win) and believe me, pics will be posted once she's all done. Warsaw length stock and Bulgarian style handguards....I can't wait to get to work with my dremel and drill.

ETA: you did do a good job. Also, I just noticed the dimples. Wish I had one of those.

Edited by terrace_mountain
That railed foregrip keeps popping up around here. I think it's ugly as sin, but to each his own, I suppose.

Don't hate! Apprciate!

let's see your rig bro!

I'm not "hating", just expressing a personal opinion. As for my Saiga, I don't have anything to show other than two stock x39's (one with skeleonized stock and one with the terrible hollow monte carlo). I'm ordering my parts tomorrow (paycheck on Friday = win) and believe me, pics will be posted once she's all done. Warsaw length stock and Bulgarian style handguards....I can't wait to get to work with my dremel and drill.

ETA: you did do a good job. Also, I just noticed the dimples. Wish I had one of those.

The dimples can be had for a good price. I just bought another one for 260 yesterday. Should be here by monday. Brand new in the box. Jut have to keep looking everywhere and dont settle until you get it.GL.

I'm thinking of mounting a front grip as well.

I'm actually not too fond of the look but I like to shoot....a lot..........and the foregrips on AK type rifles get mighty hot.

The grip makes that a non issue.

I'm thinking of mounting a front grip as well.

I'm actually not too fond of the look but I like to shoot....a lot..........and the foregrips on AK type rifles get mighty hot.

The grip makes that a non issue.

you can bump fore it all day from the sholder not heat issues. IMO it is the only way to go.

I am getting ready to do my krink with the sampson MODEL 2 rail the short version of the rail shown here.

• 3 months later...

Hey man that looks AWSOME! I have been thinking of getting rails like yours and I think you have made up my mind! What , if there is any, modifications to install the rails. How is the feel of a grip...thinking kind of rigid. Good job Bro.