...Saiga Showdown...

Saiga Shotguns  

538 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you choose and why...

I'm just curious as to which one you are particular to and why. The next buy for me will be another Saiga, i have the 7.62 & .308, but this time in shotgun format!

Edited by Wolverine
Four year old poll.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I FUCKN HATE POLLS!!! I always spend 10 minutes reading these fucking threads befor I realize there 4 years old!! Damn why the hell to people vote on old ass poles and trick me into reading them.  

I want a 10 gauge... ... ... . ... S10 yup Im waiting..

Posted Images

I'm just curious as to which one you are particular to and why. The next buy for me will be another Saiga, i have the 7.62 & .308, but this time in shotgun format!

20ga because the gun is cheaper, and available

Ultimak make a rail, and polychoke is avalable for it

The 20ga is second to the next on my list to buy (Remmington 700 VTR in 308 is comming first) for the reasons that they are readily available for cheaper at my local gun stores. And i already have a load of ammo for my single shot 20ga.

what they said about the 12 I second. This poll would of been better in saiga general than in the S12 forum.

Why is .410 so expensive? When I was a kid that is what we used for squirrel hunting. I didn't buy the shells then but knowing how cheap my grand daddy was I figured they had to be competitive with 12 gauge prices at least back then.

I am a 410 nut so any 410 is great for me. I do agree with the group if you want to modify and don't have any other shotguns around the 12 is probably the way to go. Currently have all three shotties available from Saiga. Now it is time to figure out how to get the Safir T14.

OMG!!!!!! Awesome! 10 bore. I can see the TROMIX TEAM Working on that project in the future. TEAM TROMIX has a ring to it. Tony my man, I might be willing to pass along the name for possibly, Oh, maybe another S12 with all the trimmings?! jk - FMJ.

Edited by saiga12fan

I am going with the 12 Gauge because of two companies... :super: AGP and MDArms! :super: When I heard about the 10 rounders, I had to have one in 12 gauge.

Being able to launch 10 ounces of lead at 1600 fps in less than 2 seconds makes me happy! I can't imagine how perma-boned I will be when I get the chance to do 20 ounces of lead!

As a side note, it's not a shocker to see these results. Maybe "Forum.Saiga-20.com" would have different results!

What more can you ask for.....an AK47 with the power of a 12 GAUGE....SEMIAUTO 12 GUAGE with 10 round MAGS & if your lucky 20 round DRUMS!!!!! Think about it A 12 GAUGE AK47!!!!!!!!! You gotta LOVE IT....Do the right thing, get the 12!!!!!!!!