...Saiga Showdown...

Saiga Shotguns  

538 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you choose and why...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I FUCKN HATE POLLS!!! I always spend 10 minutes reading these fucking threads befor I realize there 4 years old!! Damn why the hell to people vote on old ass poles and trick me into reading them.  

I want a 10 gauge... ... ... . ... S10 yup Im waiting..

Posted Images

Dang, this thing is still going and I never voted. Why can't you vote for "All of the above?"

Had to go S-12 because it offers more in the way of loads and I can find ammo at the same price as 20ga. There are more aftermarket do dads for it. It is the most powerful..."Use enough gun." High-cap mags/drums. It's the only shotgun gauge I previously owned.

Next on my list would be the .410 and that is mainly due to mag availability. Frickin' ridiculous ammo prices, however.

S-20 would be last only because there are not many hi-cap mags. SUREFIRE, IF YOU'RE LISTENING PLEASE GET ON THIS! Mike D, come on man...we know you can do it!!!!! Really, the S-20 would be my second choice because of ammo prices, my wife could then realize how fun these can be, she could hunt pheasants with it (could with the .410 but it's a little light for pheasants), she would actually WANT to join me to the range..mainly cause "chicks dig it." Actually, it they made a S-28 would be her #1.

As for an S-10, other than maybe for goose hunting, no thanks. The ammo is too expensive...I need to start reloading.

• 1 month later...

I feel that the 20 balances better. Plus I'll be loading my own shells for the 20 soon enough, so I can make something close to standard 12 gauge loads out of a smaller lighter firearm.

I'm just curious as to which one you are particular to and why. The next buy for me will be another Saiga, i have the 7.62 & .308, but this time in shotgun format!

12ga usues similar ammo to other shotties I have, and of the 3 shotgun round types listed, it's the most lethal on human targets.

• 3 years later...

I FUCKN HATE POLLS!!! I always spend 10 minutes reading these fucking threads befor I realize there 4 years old!! Damn why the hell to people vote on old ass poles and trick me into reading them.016.gif

ETA Whoever voted on this poll and brought it back up, YOU SUCK!!

Edited by big-J
  • Like 3