Stock question - need help!

Can someone explain to me which Tapco stock fits the Saiga 223? I'm looking for a collapsible stock like the T6, as opposed to the folding variety. Does any T6 work or just the modified version that saigastock.com sells? My Saiga is not modified - for now I want to go with a US stock and USA mags like the Surefires.

Thanks for any replies!

Does the T6 work without a pistol grip? That's where I'm getting confused - the modified version has a built in pg, but the T6 doesn't right? So I guess I'm stuck on whether or not I can attach a T6 without a pistol grip and it still be comfortable to shoot.

Would it be better to just order the more expensive modified Tapco stock when they become available again?

Does the T6 work without a pistol grip? That's where I'm getting confused - the modified version has a built in pg, but the T6 doesn't right? So I guess I'm stuck on whether or not I can attach a T6 without a pistol grip and it still be comfortable to shoot.

Would it be better to just order the more expensive modified Tapco stock when they become available again?

This is a great question. I have been debating on buying the modified stock which I think is extremely over priced or just buying the separate pieces from Tapco and doing it my self. I don't care for the way the modified stock looks personally, but I do not want to convert anything on the actual rifle unless it is absolutely necessary. What would you guys recommend from Tapco that would fit on the Saiga .223? I would like to have a classic type stock like this one if possible, but what would I have to do to make it fit? http://www.tapco.com/proddesc.aspx?id=c58e...93-3811a578ed2a The pistol grip modification seems to be complicated and lengthy, is it as hard as it looks? I purchased my rifle about a week ago as my personal little project; this website encouraged me to make the buy after viewing and reading about the great modifications most of you have done. I appreciate the advice! Happy Easter! B)