Best Online Store to Order A Saiga .308?

Hello All,

I just purchased a used Saiga .223 a few days ago and I am very pleased with it. I would love to get my hands on the .308 rifle for the best price of course. I have been hunting online and I have noticed that $399-450 is the average price. Is there a store that you know of who sells the .308 for a great price and who also has great service? I appreciate the help!

I've always gone through Gilbert's Guns https://www.gilbertsguns.com/

They seem to have good prices...

Also, Stanley's Pro Shop had some in, so you might want to check back periodically

I'll second a positive for doing business with Gilbert's Guns. I bought my VEPR from them and they were great to deal with. I was a bit disappointed with the SKS I bought from Classic Arms. I paid for the highest quality SKS and added $10.00 for it to be hand selected. In my humble opinion, it appeared to me that they had the janitor do the hand selecting. It just was not as nice as I had expected. I know they have a good reputation, but the lady who answers their phone should also at least act like she is interested in the product and in the caller.

WJ