Flectar Sierra AK ...

This one turned out well! Bulldog flectar stencil and lots of colors ... I probably used close to 10 colors in this job. I started off thinking I'd just a single color paint job on this one, but the original base color I put on didn't turn out like I wanted, so next thing I know it turned into this!

I love how this rifle shoots and handles, everything about the Sierra build says quality. It's probably the favorite of my 6 AK's, not counting my Saiga as an AK.

Next up I think will be an Urban Digital 6.8 SPC AR-15.

gallery_8867_194_196338.jpg

gallery_8867_194_9279.jpg

gallery_8867_194_59541.jpg

gallery_8867_194_155126.jpg

gallery_8867_194_42019.jpg

Not saying it is not a good job...it does sort of make the eye slide away and not see a gun.....

But knowing it is a gun and looking at it as such....i am not a fan....seems a bit blotchy to me.,,,and for my tastes....a bit too light colored overall.

That is just my impression of it and my opinion, which is worth only what you assign to it.

question.... why are the grips and guards not done also?

Remember....so long as you love it.....screw my opinion.....lol.....and no...i could not, at this time, do better....

Edited by RangerM9