stock options on a saiga conversion

Being a saiga shotgun newbie, I was wondering if there was any stocks that I could get for a conversion that would allow for the insane notion of putting the factory stock back? I realize that asking this question will probably get me torched by some members, but I just gotta know. I have nightmares every time I change a weapon that I cannot change back before I know if i'll like it. I guess I'm probably over cautious.

Being a saiga shotgun newbie, I was wondering if there was any stocks that I could get for a conversion that would allow for the insane notion of putting the factory stock back? I realize that asking this question will probably get me torched by some members, but I just gotta know. I have nightmares every time I change a weapon that I cannot change back before I know if i'll like it. I guess I'm probably over cautious.

You can use the factory stock on any converted Saiga or any Kalashnikov. Adds a good 2" over the Warsaw pact buttstock LOP.

However, putting the factory trigger group back in place is the hump in the road I think you're expecting.

While it can be done (replacing the factory fire control group and associated giblets to their original postition), I've never heard of it being done.

Try looking at Mississippi Auto Arms' sight. They have some stock options that add the pistol grip to a replacement stock but use the existing FCG. From experience though it is WAY better to convert. You won't regret it at all.

I am planning on the trigger relocation while keeping the plates as intact as possible, what worries me is that some threads have mentioned cutting the reciever. I would like to avoid this if possible. I guess that I worry about f#^*ing up my first conversion and having an expensive peice of russian paperweight.

I am planning on the trigger relocation while keeping the plates as intact as possible, what worries me is that some threads have mentioned cutting the reciever. I would like to avoid this if possible. I guess that I worry about f#^*ing up my first conversion and having an expensive peice of russian paperweight.

I installed the Dinzag FCG in my factory gun and it made a HUGE difference. The trigger pull is 4lbs. and extremely smooth.

I also installed the Tromix piston/puck, sharkbreak, and the AGP mags. The best I can figure, that definately puts me under the 9 import count so my gun is no longer considered an import. I have an ACE receiver block,pistolgrip and folding stock (including a raised cheek piece) that I was told was sent out today. I am looking forward to installing and testing. I also have a red dot site on top. The best part is none of the mods are permanent, so if I don't like it I can change it back. Hope this helps. Scott