WTB: Saiga-12 plus Accesories

I am looking to buy a Saiga-12. I would also like either 2 10rd clips or a 20rd drum and a Kobra laser sight. Does anyone have one to sell me?

Also, are there any legal restrictions for either Missouri or New York? I reside in both.

-Josh

There ARE legal restrictions, as far as this forum is concerned, as far as anyone who is not a contributor responding to this post with an S-12 they want to sell. If you have one and you are even remotely interested in trying to sell it on our forum, then first send the owner Makc, a donation of at least $5, to help him out with the high costs of running this board so that people like you have a place they can go and hit a targeted market like no other. FIVE DOLLARS...that's all it is...right off the top...is that really too much to ask????

You better check on that new york thing part there,

It's you neck to check your state,

Go to Mikes MD Arms site and see if he ships to you neighborhood

I think he has 9 20 round drums left for sale, that's the only place you can get em, and he won't ship to uou if it's not legal,..

http://www.mdarms.com/scripts/prodview.asp?idProduct=1714

Wait, he's down to 7 now,...

I am looking to buy a Saiga-12. I would also like either 2 10rd clips or a 20rd drum and a Kobra laser sight. Does anyone have one to sell me?

Also, are there any legal restrictions for either Missouri or New York? I reside in both.

-Josh

Edited by Gas Giant

-Josh

PM sent..

Mapper

• 4 weeks later...