FBMG

12645 Minuteman Drive, Suite C

Draper, Utah

801-571-1160

Or Contact Us At: sales@fbmginc.com

You can give them a call and find out. It may be that they let there domain name lapse and somebody grabbed it. I think the more likely possibility is that their reputaion caught up with them. Their site was filled with items for sale but nothing was in stock. I have not heard of a satisfied customer of theirs in some time. Probably moved on to something else. Let us know if you find out.

I think the more likely possibility is that their reputaion caught up with them. Their site was filled with items for sale but nothing was in stock. I have not heard of a satisfied customer of theirs in some time. Probably moved on to something else. Let us know if you find out.

Not bloody likely. One or two people does not make for a bunch of upset customers, and we always try to make it right for them. Yes, some people got caught up in the move but they got their product.

Our site is down because we are building the new interactive shopping cart. It will have real time inventory, shipment confimation and delivery tracking information. That way, when you place an order and dont have it the next day you can look online and see where it is. :devil:

That is not the place holder that was supposed to go up.... Oh well. We will be back in about 2 1/2 weeks.

Edited by PvtPyle

Don't freak me out like that Dude!

(as I patiently await my Red*Jacket .308)

Glad you are still among us!

What is the best way to contact you in the interim?

I think the more likely possibility is that their reputaion caught up with them. Their site was filled with items for sale but nothing was in stock. I have not heard of a satisfied customer of theirs in some time. Probably moved on to something else. Let us know if you find out.

Not bloody likely. One or two people does not make for a bunch of upset customers, and we always try to make it right for them. Yes, some people got caught up in the move but they got their product.

Our site is down because we are building the new interactive shopping cart. It will have real time inventory, shipment confimation and delivery tracking information. That way, when you place an order and dont have it the next day you can look online and see where it is. :devil:

That is not the place holder that was supposed to go up.... Oh well. We will be back in about 2 1/2 weeks.

Well, My Redjacket .308 that Will made came with six FBMG mags and I called FBMG and ordered 4 more. I got someone on the phone at that time and got my mags within one week. Great service, I thought. The guy I spoke with was real nice too. Talked at them just the other day to confirm 922 compliance parts count, which is 2 parts by the way. The mags work great and have had no problem. I would highly recommend them. Incidently, my .308 is what is now offered at Atlantic firearms. It is the Saiga conversion with the bulgy flash hider and 24mm gas block and standard handguards. Will said he liked it so much that he he was going to make it a regular item. That would be the RAK-47 except mine has a superb Tromix folding stock instead of the stock pictured and a Galil pistol grip. It is truly an awesome piece, great gunsmith work by Will.

Edited by U.S Praetorian