GB $742 Stock S12 ?!

O.K. I just watched a GB auction on a NIB stock IZ-109 go for $742.

I know most would or could not pay that much, and right now it's supply versus demand but.....the importers must be noticing

You think we are going to see a price hike?

I know most would or could not pay that much, and right now it's supply versus demand but.....the importers must be noticing

No doubt.

Yeah, people are figuring out that there is noting like an S12 I guess even at that price.

Supply is slow because the Russians are retooling their machines but RAA is expecting another shipment later this spring. I am sure the wholesale price will increase given increased demand, weak supply and a weak dollar.

Yeah, people are figuring out that there is noting like an S12 I guess even at that price.

Supply is slow because the Russians are retooling their machines but RAA is expecting another shipment later this spring. I am sure the wholesale price will increase given increased demand, weak supply and a weak dollar.

Saiga Futures Market. invest in a gun you trust

This is one from GilbertsGuns. They sold this for $742 and then listed another starting at $499.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=96482377

If you go to thier website it states they are out of stock. I guess that is for the web page sales, not the Gunbroker sales.

I wonder if we will see any go for $1000. Supply is down and Demand is going way up.

This is one from GilbertsGuns. They sold this for $742 and then listed another starting at $499.

If you go to thier website it states they are out of stock. I guess that is for the web page sales, not the Gunbroker sales.

I wonder if we will see any go for $1000. Supply is down and Demand is going way up.

At least they are starting the bid at a reasonable price. That's how demand and worth should be gaged. If someone is willing to pay $750 for the fucking thing, then by god, it's worth it.

At least they are starting the bid at a reasonable price. That's how demand and worth should be gaged. If someone is willing to pay $750 for the fucking thing, then by god, it's worth it.

Amen.

You gotta remeber, all it take is ONE idiot, two at the most, to hike prices up. One if the seller has a buddy bumping him up. You never know, it might be a mock auction to drive retail prices up.

You have to remember how cable TV, Barrett-Jackson and ebay ruined the musclecar market the same way.

You gotta remeber, all it take is ONE idiot, two at the most, to hike prices up. One if the seller has a buddy bumping him up. You never know, it might be a mock auction to drive retail prices up.

You have to remember how cable TV, Barrett-Jackson and ebay ruined the musclecar market the same way.

I came late to the party and had to pay more to get in. Bought my Saiga 12 cz-109 on Gunbroker last week for $650 + shipping "buy now". The other nib cz-109 was at $610 and had 8 people bidding on it. It eventually went for $670+. Guess those eight are still fighting over the few that are around right now. I went out and shot mine for the first time today and had a blast! Worth every penny ;)

I came late to the party and had to pay more to get in. Bought my Saiga 12 cz-109 on Gunbroker last week for $650 + shipping "buy now". The other nib cz-109 was at $610 and had 8 people bidding on it. It eventually went for $670+. Guess those eight are still fighting over the few that are around right now. I went out and shot mine for the first time today and had a blast! Worth every penny ;)

Yeah, me too. I got one of the last old stock/old price guns for $425.

$650 might be a great deal in the months ahead. As long as as you had a great time with it, it was worth more than you paid. The point I was trying to make is that an internet gun shop tells you they are out of stock on thier own store, but they are selling it across the street to make a few extra bucks. Not the way I do business. If you advertise at one price, you sell it at that price.

Welcome to the partay. Make sure you bring something to the table, yeah.?

If anybody is interested, I know a place that has a NIB 108 for $539, and NIB 109 for $519. I already have two converted, so even though I thought about getting another, I can't afford it!

I'll save you guys the hassle, the name of the store is Silver State Arms in Reno 775-827-0303. Give Joe a call and you can sure as hell beat the $742 on GunBroker.

(Dammit, if I bought them and held them, I could probably make a few hundo - no more "nice guy pills" after this)

Guys,

I don't know that I would rip Gilberts too badly. Looking at it from a retailer/gunshop point of view if they were to set a "market" price then quite a few would jump down their throat and they might lose a little credibility with their customers for maybe being viewed as gouging.

I don't believe they took a waitlist like Centerfire, so what are they going to do- put them up on the wall and have employees or a few people fighting over them and creating hard feelings?

I think putting them on GunBroker starting at their basic price of 499 is pretty fair to all. They have run about one per every week or 2 for the past month it seems like.

The only caveat I can come up with is that they could tell people that call for one "We just had a few so we put them up on Gunbroker"

HarvKY

1 bid. And it's an EAA. Buy it now $950.00. It has the pistol grip conversion. Tony charges about $400.00 for that conversion. Might be worth it.

Atlantic does the same thing. I saw a post there where the Atlantic guy freaked out becuase he was questioned about it. They are all money grubbers. Most all of the gun world is like that. squeeze every last penny they can. Its a friggin joke. I think everyone should get their own FFL and buy at cost. Maybe this would cause them to charge a fair price.

Edited by far50shooter

The same w/ Post 86' NFA weapons. Supply and demand. If civies were qualified to purchase them, would the $$$ still be in the thousands? NO. Take the Philippines or Chile for instance. Their NFA stuff ( MP5, Glock 18,M16's) sell for retail. And they don't have to jump through a bunch of ATFuckin'E hoops. I love and Hate this country, + it's home. Southern states are the best in this country for weapons enthusiasts. Also, why do the criminals regulate what civies can and can't have? Shouldn't there be some sort of amnesty to drive prices down? Yes? Does the ATFE give a rats shit about that? NO. Many, Many Q: FMJ.

Edited by saiga12fan
If anybody is interested, I know a place that has a NIB 108 for $539, and NIB 109 for $519. I already have two converted, so even though I thought about getting another, I can't afford it!

I'll save you guys the hassle, the name of the store is Silver State Arms in Reno 775-827-0303. Give Joe a call and you can sure as hell beat the $742 on GunBroker.

(Dammit, if I bought them and held them, I could probably make a few hundo - no more "nice guy pills" after this)

Bagged the 109. Thanks for the heads up. Total cost $585 ish after shipping and transfer. Not a bargain but better than anywhere else ATM. I'm on the wait list at centerfire and will stay there until I get one or get told I'm not. Assuming I get one from Centerfire before the antis take power in '09 I'll unload the other at cost.

Thanks,

Bagged the 109. Thanks for the heads up. Total cost $585 ish after shipping and transfer. Not a bargain but better than anywhere else ATM. I'm on the wait list at centerfire and will stay there until I get one or get told I'm not. Assuming I get one from Centerfire before the antis take power in '09 I'll unload the other at cost.

Thanks,

Congrats. Keep in touch. And don't forget to bring something to the forum. FMJ.

Must be like a dozen to go around at that price. UK authorities have always been hardasses about firearms. It's gotta have something to do with the Royal Family, Scottland yard or something. What a waste of $$$$ that goes in to their Royal Bullshit. Scared Bitches. Fuck em'. FMJ.

Well, less than one week later and we may have a new world record for a plain stock NIB S12 ........... :wacko:

Chesk out what went off the GB board Wednesday night http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=96760123

It's kinda hard to believe :deadhorse:

HarvKY

$830.00?!?!?!?

That is close to the price of a Tromix converted S-12! Holy shit!! :eek:

I guess its true... a fool and their money are soon parted... But I suppose if you *WANT IT* bad enough... you will pay anything to "HAVE IT NOW"... :rolleyes:

:smoke: