$350...a decent price?

just wondering because i found one locally. its used but seems to be in very good condition. i have been looking around and cant seem to find anyone that would beat the $350 price tag...factoring in S&H and FFL transfer of course. if anyone knows of a better deal let me know. might just bite the bullet and purchase ANOTHER Saiga before they dry up and get expensive! not the best of choices...but who can pass up a deal??? gota open a new CC for this one! shhhh....don't tell anyone...

i thought that was way too small of a price to look for...i do believe that $350 is a good fair price...but what should i do here?

A ) Buy the S20 and be happy...fix the problems and be frustrated

B ) Wait until SOMEONE can find S12s on the market/Wait for one to pop up in the classifieds

give me some ideas guys....i know your reading this...im watching you... :ph34r:

Edited by sicktooth
just wondering because i found one locally. its used but seems to be in very good condition. i have been looking around and cant seem to find anyone that would beat the $350 price tag...factoring in S&H and FFL transfer of course. if anyone knows of a better deal let me know. might just bite the bullet and purchase ANOTHER Saiga before they dry up and get expensive! not the best of choices...but who can pass up a deal??? gota open a new CC for this one! shhhh....don't tell anyone...

You can get them new on GunBroker.com for $340 + Shipping.

• 3 weeks later...
i thought that was way too small of a price to look for...i do believe that $350 is a good fair price...but what should i do here?

A ) Buy the S20 and be happy...fix the problems and be frustrated

B ) Wait until SOMEONE can find S12s on the market/Wait for one to pop up in the classifieds

give me some ideas guys....i know your reading this...im watching you... :ph34r:

The only problem I've had so far is the Walmart shells and some of the other brands as well...The cases they use on their shells, the bottom brass part is too tall and it catchs when it's supposed to be ejected. That's why they were jamming in my gun. I use Fiocchi brand shells now with a brass part about half the height of the Walmart brand and other brand stuff. They cycle flawlessly.