it is a single shot? and fires from an open bolt, and as stated "slam fires" when the bolt closes?

Somehow that doesn't make me too keen, honestly... I mean other than its only one of two *supposedly*... I dont see any reason it wouldn't be worth about 50 bucks... but thats just me... I think I would rather have my S12...

Can anyone SPLAIN ME why its such an amazing thing?!?!?

:smoke:

I mean other than its only one of two *supposedly*

Can anyone SPLAIN ME why its such an amazing thing?!?!?

Nothing "supposedly" about it. They did exist.

...as far as "why it's amazing", you said it yourself: There are only two.

They've been trying to sell that thing for months, but I guess the 'right collector' hasn't come along.

I don't understand, was it in 83 when the other NFA laws on barrel length put in? I thought even if you had something that the laws made you register you had to before a certain amount of time. It would seam to me if it is not registered that they missed the bus. At the least I would think it would be AOW. why would it not be a NFA weapon even if there is only two. I would bet if I bought it and any law enforcement saw it at the range or any were I would be in jail with out papers. Anyone have a street sweeper before they made it a NFA what did you have to do pay tax or just register

How could this be?

I don't understand, was it in 83 when the other NFA laws on barrel length put in? I thought even if you had something that the laws made you register you had to before a certain amount of time. It would seam to me if it is not registered that they missed the bus. At the least I would think it would be AOW. why would it not be a NFA weapon even if there is only two. I would bet if I bought it and any law enforcement saw it at the range or any were I would be in jail with out papers. Anyone have a street sweeper before they made it a NFA what did you have to do pay tax or just register

How could this be?

..... and when did the alphabet gang and their rulings make any sense?

i dont belive it i own one of these and it is a cobray i paid like 65 bucks for it from my dealer

it is designed after the Philippines Inserection single shot shot gun much analogous to the WWII liberator Pistol and issued to friendlies in the Philippines

Edited by belt fed frog

The originals were known as a "get-a-gun" . That was the idea, make a cheap an easy weapon , that could be used to kill an enemy soldier and take a better weapon......I sold a few of those when Cobray had them in production........ahhhh..at least I can't remember when the 1911 was new.......... :smoke:

The guys website acts like pump shotguns that slam fire are rare or soon to be made illegal...... More like painful, that is the reason they come with disconnectors to keep you from hurting yourself.

I have a Norinco pump that does that anyway.... Way not a special feature. If you want that feature all you do is remove a part from just about every gun made.