And you typed this all into the forum by hand last night??? :eek: WOW!! you are a GIVER, Superhawk... you ARE A GIVER!!! :up:

( Yeah, I know, he copy/pasted... LOL )

:smoke:

Typed that hell no. Thank god for copy/paste I just found this story very interesting that the family would not try and preserve his collection but would rather take the money and run.

uhh... $12.7 Million??? :up:

The thing is... with a collection like that.. you *DO NOT SHOOT ANY OF IT* as it has far too high a collectible value... those just werent ANY ol machine guns... most of them had historical significance... thats why they were in that vault... yeah... there was a shooting range in there too... but I am willing to bet almost NONE of those weapons were fired in many, MANY years...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
... The thing is... with a collection like that.. you *DO NOT SHOOT ANY OF IT* as it has far too high a collectible value...

A safe queen is like having a wife that is Centerfold of the Year, but you think that she is just too damn pretty to sleep with...

...those just werent ANY ol machine guns... most of them had historical significance...

A safe queen kept for "historical significance" is like having a wife that is Centerfold of the Year, and you have never slept with her, but you could go on for hours talking about all the soldiers, politicians and criminals that have! :devil:

If you can afford 12.7 MILLION DOLLARS for safe queens... I am sure you can SHOOT ANY OTHER FIREARM you want to!!!!

And it doesnt matter that you have those as safe queens... you have 5 others thats arent you can enjoy all day long...

• 1 year later...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

just found another pic floating around....

post-5645-1208017480_thumb.jpg

post-5645-1208017588_thumb.jpg

I think it's funny that he has several million dollars worth of guns in his vault and even a built in range, but then throws two shitty office furniture couches in there instead of something nice. Well, at least he has his priorities straight! :lolol:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...