By Aguila. Would they work well with my SxS coach gun? The shells are 1 3/4" long.

I want them for my coach gun only as my Saiga digests 2 3/4" shells just fine.

I've shot some of the Aguila Mini Shells through my coach gun w/o any problems. They shoot fine, but sound strange. More of a bloop than a boom. My only concern would be make sure if you shoot the slugs the shotgun is choked appropriately for them.

I've shot some of the Aguila Mini Shells through my coach gun w/o any problems. They shoot fine, but sound strange. More of a bloop than a boom. My only concern would be make sure if you shoot the slugs the shotgun is choked appropriately for them.

Thanks everybody. They are listed as perfect for home defense and the ones I want are 7#4 Buck with 4#1 Buck.

Both cylinders are OC

There are mods you can do in pumps to make them feed right, you need to modify the elevator's Aguila's site had info on all this, but right now that site is down..... They are so mild on the shoulder, and the buck and ball rounds are pretty cool, I have a bunch of these shells that I bought for my Mag-7, but that thing doesnt feed or eject.

Edited by chris410
There are mods you can do in pumps to make them feed right, you need to modify the elevator's Aguila's site had info on all this, but right now that site is down..... They are so mild on the shoulder, and the buck and ball rounds are pretty cool, I have a bunch of these shells that I bought for my Mag-7, but that thing doesnt feed or eject.

That's the one that looks like an Uzi but only takes 2 1/2" shells right?

That's the one that looks like an Uzi but only takes 2 1/2" shells right?

Correct, has an SMG look to it, kind of heavy though.