NCRR Tactical shotgun matches start 17 May

www.ncrr.net go to the IDPA section then tactical shotgun or go to the calendar for details. I hope TEAM SAIGA shows up in force this year I might get canope to keep us out of the sun this year.

Hope to see a bunch of you guys there.

NCRR Tactical shotgun matches start 17 May

www.ncrr.net go to the IDPA section then tactical shotgun or go to the calendar for details. I hope TEAM SAIGA shows up in force this year I might get canope to keep us out of the sun this year.

Hope to see a bunch of you guys there.

I'm there guys! Hopefully, I'll have my MD Drum Mag by then.

Ron,

I have not had the chance to talk to Donnie but the announcment says that the match will be a one stage like at the end of last year. Also you might want to bring your carbine because there is going to be a pistol caliber match inside.

TEAM SAIGA RULES!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well it was not my best day at the range however this new optics on the barrel thing is going to take some getting used to. the liminted field of view was due to not having both eyes open a habit I will work on breaking this summer, I am not willing to give up on it yet.

http://www.ncrr.net/calendar/html/nc06142008.htm

June 14th next Tactical Shotgun match, while the May match did not go my way, the way this match was set up did facilitate much faster rotation of shooters thru the course. Things worked great for every one we were done by 1400 with all the shooters. Not all that many showed up. Things went a lot faster.

• 1 month later...

Time for the July match http://ncrr.net/calendar/html/nc07192008.htm

Don't forget that pistol caliber carbine for the indoors match! Ron let's see how that MP-5 clone does this is a great chance to get it sighted in.

Ron, Kenneth, and the rest of you guys please try to make this one. I have a little suprise well uhmmm I ordered it just now.

Is the pistol cal carbine match the same day? You can run both?

I'm planning on coming to the shotgun match this Sat.

I will be bringing some gas plugs if anybody wants any. No shipping. I'm thinking $75 cash and carry.

Ron make sure Kenneth knows about it, Gunfixer see ya there,

Maybe you Richmond guys can car pool there are a few guys on the Beretta board that are coming from your area half the reason we shoot is comradery and a chance to ride with fellow shooters could be a great chance to save money and get to know other shooters.

Edited by topmaul

Yeah, I did one. I didn't go hog wild on it, but I smoothed it out and got it lightened up some. I've thought about redoing the whole FCG, as it's just not prone to a good trigger pull, and making the parts out of metal. I just never have the time to really devote to it.

Hey I ran into John Duke at the gun club, we shot an IDPA match I used a CZ-75 bd I really like the CZ better than my Beretta 92FS

That CZ is a very nice pistol! Well I just loaded up my SAIGA mags, also my 92 FS mags for the CX4 Storm Carbine! Ear plugs, tac vest, I am ready to roll! OORHA!

Edited by topmaul
  • 4 weeks later...

Old and Slow I have been undergoing an Environmental Compliance Assessment all week at my facility people who I thought were my friends attempted to throw me under the bus all week, our program meets ISO 14001 certification requirements. I am a bit stressed right now and need to shoot inorder to relax.

I don't care if I come in last place as long as my Saiga 12 works and I get to blast something!

We are proud of our ISO 9001 and 14001 certification. I will be very happy when the auditors are gone!

Edited by topmaul

I'm gonna miss this month, Saiga's still down while I redo it, plus, gotta work, too much to get done, not enough time. I think Chuck is gonna come to the indoor match.

Chuck's Saigas should be here early next week, latest.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ncrr.net/calendar/html/nc09132008.htm

Next Tactical Shotgun Match please if possible attend and let me know so we can have a Team Saiga Convention so to speak! Ron, Joe, Kenneth I miss you guys! Sept 13th 2008 Lets make it a Saiga day!

Edited by topmaul
  • 2 weeks later...
http://www.ncrr.net/calendar/html/nc09132008.htm

Next Tactical Shotgun Match please if possible attend and let me know so we can have a Team Saiga Convention so to speak! Ron, Joe, Kenneth I miss you guys! Sept 13th 2008 Lets make it a Saiga day!

I'm going to try to make it.... 6hr ride for me. :eek: I shot at Blackwater 3G match on Aug 19 & first time with my S12.... it rocked even with my messed up mag change that I fumbled. lol Went to NCRR with a buddy of mine to sight in my Uzi an function check the S12 the day before the match.

Hope to see you guys there! :super:

E-mail regarding Saturday's Shotgun Match I will be there! Rain or Shine! THIS WILL BE THE LAST ONE THIS YEAR!

Mike, Please forward.

Setup starts at 4:00 Friday. Rain or shine I will be there to shoot and setup. This is our last scheduled match for the year. If I get enough people interested we will do the Iron Man match in October. That match is one long stage that I get a good laugh from watching all the shooters trying to load weak handed because their strong hand is wore slam out. We put almost all of the steel out and finish up with the 7 foot spinner. If you are interested let me know.