Drum Ship Dates?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before someone jumps on him for asking, an answer would be nice. the last person to ask was told the answer is in other threads, but ive never found it.

that said, my guess is:"when theyre done". but i still would like to have an updated time frame.

This thread, first post has the most recent estimate.

Honestly though, just be patient. The zombies won't get here before the drums do.

Oh, I'm not being bitchy.

I have my folding stock and need to plan a trip to pick up my S12. There is an excellent range there and I would like to do some blasting with my drum if possible. Maybe AVG will have some mags available by then.

It looks like it will be another month before I get to make the trip, anyway.

before someone jumps on him for asking, an answer would be nice. the last person to ask was told the answer is in other threads, but ive never found it.

that said, my guess is:"when theyre done". but i still would like to have an updated time frame.

....You really know how to take the fun out if it.......

:haha:

You guys didn't get yours yet??

HahH! me neither,..

they will get here when they get here!

so there ain't no need to push

I was wondering the same thing myself, one day soon I will come home and that small cardboard box on the porch will have a fun treat inside just ready for a gross of 1 oz slugs!! to toss down range,... mean time I am getting my s 12 ready! Heck,.. I may even (planning to ) knock off the gas block and dwell on some gas vents for a new port method,....

got all my tools except that darned elusive brass drift,...

gg

An update would really be nice. I ordered in August. I remember when I read the MD website it saying the remaining balance would be charged in full when the drums were ready to ship, but that's not what happened. I've never paid in full for something with no idea when I was going to get it. Not trying to whine but I think a estimate would help.

I was informed by Mike on 4/13/07 of the up coming production of his drum.

I orderd my first one 8/15/07 I started visiting this forum under Mikes advise

for updates and from what I have read I believe he is trying to make a quality

product and for that I am willing to wait!

I just recently orderd my third!

I got so much information on so many things since then I felt guilty and became a contributor!

THANKS MIKE!

It does require some searching to find the latest news on the drum production status.

Maybe at the top of the forum Mike should have a locked post that he updates every week or two with the current status and projected ship dates? Not the half dozen

post's with crap replies like this one ;)

It does require some searching to find the latest news on the drum production status.

Maybe at the top of the forum Mike should have a locked post that he updates every week or two with the current status and projected ship dates? Not the half dozen

post's with crap replies like this one ;)

I sense a little tension.

Edited by saiga12fan
You guys didn't get yours yet??

HahH! me neither,..

they will get here when they get here!

so there ain't no need to push

I was wondering the same thing myself, one day soon I will come home and that small cardboard box on the porch will have a fun treat inside just ready for a gross of 1 oz slugs!! to toss down range,... mean time I am getting my s 12 ready! Heck,.. I may even (planning to ) knock off the gas block and dwell on some gas vents for a new port method,....

got all my tools except that darned elusive brass drift,...

gg

Harbor Freight has brass drifts.

Mike's internet connection is still down right now. Otherwise he would be here nightly, just like he has ALWAYS been in the past, and would answer questions.

I haven't spoken to him recently but I do plan on calling him soon. Till then why don't you guys sit back and think for a minute....

As long and hard as Mike has worked on this project, as many holdups and things as he's had to deal with along the way, and the fact that he has already come through with the test drums which myself and 14 other guys are putting through the motions as we speak,....

think about it....

Don't you really think that he would be as excited as a kid on Christmas morning, and come on here beaming with pleasure and show ALL OF US the pictures and the data from the first actual delivery of the first actual run of these long awaited drums??????

He has NOT doen this yet.

This being the case, I think it is safe to assume that he does NOT have anything to ship right now so how in the hell is he going to post a shipping date? Not being hard on the OP here, just stating to all the rest of the worriers what should be painfully obvious.

Drums were ordered, money was taken, and GIVEN WILLFULLY...test drums were manufactured and are still being tested, improvements have been discovered and are being implimented, and things are moving right along...that's really all there is to say.

The last post I read or email I got said late April - early May they will ship....its only mid April they will be here when they get here. Do you want quality work or a piece of shit that is rushed to meet a deadline? I will wait for quality work.

The last post I read or email I got said late April - early May they will ship....its only mid April they will be here when they get here. Do you want quality work or a piece of shit that is rushed to meet a deadline? I will wait for quality work.

Mike has already made changes from the beta testing of the first drums. Im sure that the flaws that he found would have been found by us the consumers, and there would be yelling and screaming and bitching about them.

I am more than happy to wait for Mike to get the drum to where he thinks that we will be happy with it. He sounds OCD about this project and will not be happy until the drum is as perfect as he can get it LOL

Thanks Mike!

Asking where the Fuck is your drum's not going to push it out any sooner. Like Cobra said sit back and Fucking CHIIIIIIILL. BTW. Mike is very selective on who gets a drum. If you bitch and whine Don't be surprised if a full refund is waiting for you at home. Damn I'm sick of this where is my drum shit. Bunch of impatient girls. I'm sure the mods have my back on this one. Next Motherfucker that asks where's my drum. I swear. And have a nice day. FMJ.

Edited by saiga12fan
Asking where the Fuck is your drum's not going to push it out any sooner. Like Cobra said sit back and Fucking CHIIIIIIILL. BTW. Mike is very selective on who gets a drum. If you bitch and whine Don't be surprised if a full refund is waiting for you at home. Damn I'm sick of this where is my drum shit. Bunch of impatient girls. I'm sure the mods have my back on this one. Next Motherfucker that asks where's my drum. I swear. And have a nice day. FMJ.

take your own advice,

You need to Chill, No one is getting pissy and Yes they do have a right know whats going on. Alot of people 800-900 put out $$$$. As for myself, I Know whats going on cause I read up everyday but some people only come here once or twice a month to check status. This kind of posting is only going to make this topic go south!

I think the Topic was valid, It answered concerns and was level headed to this point.

Edited by Gixser

Man I think you guys must just sit there waiting and holding you breath till some poor bastard has the nerve to bring up anything to do with drum status. I think the chill out advice needs to go elsewhere!!

There are ten different post out there all full of bullshit like this.

I'm sure Mike could save himself a shitload of time responding to stupid questions as well, by just having an update post. Not busting his balls but, there are a lot of people

out there that are going to bug the shit out of him and slow down his progress. I don't even care when I get mine ...just stating the obvious.

P. MothaFukn S. "WHERE IS MY DRUM" :haha:

Edited by vspdave

Speaking of patience....

Along with the MD20 game.. I'm still in the Shrike game, the AM15 game, the Beta M14 C-Mag game and, I've been married for 36 years.

now THAT is patience!! :blink:

or possibly stupidity...... :haha:

I agree. There should be an update, and that's Mike's responsibility. As members and customers we should have more confidence and patience. Then again maybe Mike shouldn't have said anything till the drums were out. Though he loves this forum and wanted an exlusive audience for his drums. Some don't even have a MOTHERFUCKIN' S12 yet. Let me repeat that just in case. Some don't even have a MOTHERFUCKIN' S12 yet. And they want to know where their drums are. Pissass. -Cobra, you're full of laughs- Is that better. FMJ.

Edited by saiga12fan

take your own advice,

You need to Chill, No one is getting pissy and Yes they do have a right know whats going on. Alot of people 800-900 put out $$$$. As for myself, I Know whats going on cause I read up everyday but some people only come here once or twice a month to check status. This kind of posting is only going to make this topic go south!

I think the Topic was valid, It answered concerns and was level headed to this point.

Your replies are going to make everything go south. Do you have an S12 and how many drums did you order sir. Would you like fries w/ that shake also. FMJ.

Honestly I can't wait for them to come out (figure of speech) so all the damn crying will stop around here...at least until another great innovation is introduced :rolleyes: ...remembering pre AGP mag days now...

It really is mind boggling to think of all the dissension, griping, and bitching the whole S-12 drum concept has caused over the last few years here. Those of you who weren't around for the whole show, and the AGPs before and during that, really have no idea and it's not surprising why y'all don't get it when we who were around get fed up so quickly with whining.

Again...not addressing the OP here directly...just the group as a whole.