Drum Ship Dates?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all good. When we get done complaining about drum delivery we can complain about magwell delivery and when we get done complaining about magwell delivery we can complain about magwell specific magazine delivery and when we get done complaining about magwell specific magazine delivery we can complain about the double stack 8/10 rd magazine that is as short as the 5 rd magazine delivery and when we get done with that we can complain about Tromix delivery and when we get done with that there will be ten other things to complain about. As long as the stuff keeps coming out we will be in a hurry and complain. The positive side is that we are not complaining that there is nothing new coming out for S-12 or that the demonrats are in office and we need to complain about them taking our guns away. I suppose the complaining indicates a very strong interest in this favored platform. How's that for a positive spin?

I wish I could innovate something for you guys to wait for.

Here's one for you! "double stack 8/10 rd magazine that is as short as the 5 rd magazine" Let me know when you've started so I can begtin asking when it will be done. Would you like a deposit? :haha:

I come over here to the forum every now and then, mostly just for drum updates anymore. This is thread is a great example of how how the internet allows people to be so rude anymore though. I think the guy had a legitimate question that could have been answered (as to an anticipated ship date) without getting ganged on.

I'll wait for mine, but we should be getting close and perhaps a new "anticipated" ship date would help to settle people down. Depositor since 9/11/07.

I agree 100%

People ARE rude... all requested info is and has been posted in the MD Arms section, however people are to "RUDE" to keep themselves informed or heaven forbid... search for it..

Even after requested info was issued IN THIS THREAD, badgering continued . (not by O.P. however.... HIJACKED!)

As if we are not all in the same boat on this one.... EVERYONE is waiting...

I Agree, Very rude!

I was part of the drum discussion early last year along with other loyal members including the name MD-20. Not that I invented it. I ordered the first time he had his site up and running. I can wait another year if a have to w/out asking for a thing. If you can't wait for a reply or delivery status then I'm sure my man Mike will gladly refund your $$$ to the penny. And when you get your money back you can hound WM for a $500.00 drum. No more from me on this. I've said enough. Hope I didn't offend anyone but Mike doesn't need more pressure so just wait. Can someone please close this thread it's causing friction amongst members. Thanks. See, no curse words. FMJ.

Edited by saiga12fan
Asking where the Fuck is your drum's not going to push it out any sooner. Like Cobra said sit back and Fucking CHIIIIIIILL. BTW. Mike is very selective on who gets a drum. If you bitch and whine Don't be surprised if a full refund is waiting for you at home. Damn I'm sick of this where is my drum shit. Bunch of impatient girls. I'm sure the mods have my back on this one. Next Motherfucker that asks where's my drum. I swear. And have a nice day. FMJ.

take your own advice,

You need to Chill, No one is getting pissy and Yes they do have a right know whats going on. Alot of people 800-900 put out $$$$. As for myself, I Know whats going on cause I read up everyday but some people only come here once or twice a month to check status. This kind of posting is only going to make this topic go south!

I think the Topic was valid, It answered concerns and was level headed to this point.

You think that someone who doesn't bother to come here more than once or twice a month has a valid gripe when they don't feel like looking for the info they want? I beg to differ. If he were that impatient, he'd check the site more often. Everyone who ordered knew going in that the drum wasn't finished being developed. I haven't ordered one but even I know that.

The OP said he'd heard a certain date and asked if he'd missed an update (I believe) and I think that is a valid question. Shows he put in some effort to find out. Now if everyone could do that........

I come over here to the forum every now and then, mostly just for drum updates anymore. This is thread is a great example of how how the internet allows people to be so rude anymore though. I think the guy had a legitimate question that could have been answered (as to an anticipated ship date) without getting ganged on.

I'll wait for mine, but we should be getting close and perhaps a new "anticipated" ship date would help to settle people down. Depositor since 9/11/07.

+1

It is a simple question. What is the best guess? Why is that in anyway being disrespectful of our inventor?

Best guess? When it's RIGHT. I'm a patient man. I'll wait.

Not throwing stones here, but I like what Porsche did when a customer was being a pain bugging them about "his" car they're building. They gave him his money back and told him to get lost.

before someone jumps on him for asking, an answer would be nice. the last person to ask was told the answer is in other threads, but ive never found it.

that said, my guess is:"when theyre done". but i still would like to have an updated time frame.

TOOOO Late :cryss:

Have only seen one post out of line from some ass pissing about his money and his drum. Every one else is just constipated waiting for that great relief. I can't wait to get mine but I am just like I'm waiting for the tromix grip trigger guard thingy because I'm to damn lazy to cut a square hole in a pumpkin. MD 20 is a business the drum are made as a product not a favor. The fact it is well developed is the Favor. When it is worked out he will be selling fast than he can make them just like every other Saiga related line. The only mistake was wishful thinking in ship dates on a new product. That is most likely why it fill so long but he could have just pushed it out the door especially after basing it on the USAS drum. But then it wouldn't kick the shit out of the other drum on the market. So for the guys that have been around a long time go easy. Save the freak outs for the guy's like the one that got the refund and probably had to by that 500.00 door stop.

I've always wanted "fuzzy Furniture", kinda like ZZ Top's guitars..

Ther is a powdered velvet that you could put your hand guard in adhesive and put it in the bag like sake and bake. I used it to make the dash on a shitty VW rabbit look like a rabbit. That fuzzy furniture would look great with a duracaot hello kitty ak. I will se if I can find the book or online.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=9854

Edited by madmax4x4

After reading through "some ajustments are being made" I figured I'll sit back and wait for the new and improved drum. It looks like we are going to skip straight to a "second generation drum" because it looks like there won't be any 1st generation growing pains.

Well I guess the 3'' drum could be generation 2.

I am surprised that Mike has not responded to this thread.

That makes 2 of us.............

He is having problems with his interwebs.

Thanks pal for your delightful reply........... :ded:

Well that's a real nice way to respond to someone trying to help... :rolleyes::killer:

Good things come to those who are patient. I've dealt with Mike before on other items and he is a top notch man. I have enough magazines to do what I need to do without the drum. If I have to wait a little longer for the superior product I anticipate it will be then so be it. Like many have said before me, better to have patience and not rush things and he will come through with his product.

And, if patience isn't your thing then just go with the OTHER drum on the market (WM). I'm sure you'll be happy with the open drum design when you go running through the brush and leaves, twigs, dirt, and other nasty things get stuck in the mechanism.

Anyway, this is just my .02 cents on the matter. As for me and my family, we will wait patiently and when it comes we will rejoice and post pics.

Have a pleasant day. :blues:

nyclu3

Good things come to those who are patient. I've dealt with Mike before on other items and he is a top notch man. I have enough magazines to do what I need to do without the drum. If I have to wait a little longer for the superior product I anticipate it will be then so be it. Like many have said before me, better to have patience and not rush things and he will come through with his product.

And, if patience isn't your thing then just go with the OTHER drum on the market (WM). I'm sure you'll be happy with the open drum design when you go running through the brush and leaves, twigs, dirt, and other nasty things get stuck in the mechanism.

Anyway, this is just my .02 cents on the matter. As for me and my family, we will wait patiently and when it comes we will rejoice and post pics.

nyclu3

Great response. How did you do that w/out using curse words? I'm still working on clean responses. Huh Will.?

nyclu3

Great response. How did you do that w/out using curse words? I'm still working on clean responses. Huh Will.?

Just trying not to offend anyone. Been following this subject for a long time and I just want everyone to get along :rolleyes: . I guess working in midtown NYC, I give enough attitude to my mechanics and apprentices all day long, I don't want to soil my image here on this fine forum. Really, Cobra, dinzag, BRG3, jmacken, and mike davidson are all guys I have had the pleasure of dealing with along with many others here...I just want us all to stick together becase there are so many of THEM that don't want us to enjoy our hobbies for us to be bickering amongst ourselves. We should be concetrating our sights on them.

Thanks for the reply Will.

nyclu3