Drum Ship Dates?

I would just like to point out that I have tried to keep this thread light and funny.

I should have known better than to try working a room of mental cases!

:haha::haha:

ya can't get much lighter than fuzzy furniture.....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I LOVE about Mike is, If you Whine like a girl too much.....

NoDrumforyou.jpg

Drum.jpg

;)

Order back in November here. I have no problem waiting. :smoke:

I know this will be a well worth wait when it ships and it will be a badass drum as well.

edit: as long as it ships before the commiecrats make another "ASSAULT WEAPONS" ban. :cryss:

• 4 weeks later...
People... Patience... Obviously no one here has a Ares Defense Shrike on order.. 5 yrs now with deposit paid. :super:

So it was YOU who got the last one!

....You know it was the floor model don't you...................

People... Patience... Obviously no one here has a Ares Defense Shrike on order.. 5 yrs now with deposit paid. :super:

Your killin' me ,man :lol::lol::lol::lol::P:lol::lol:

Your killin' me ,man :lol::lol::lol::lol::P:lol::lol:

Its to get your drums (killing you that is) :angel:

Mike, could you post a picture of maybe a drum with rounds in it, or a shot of shells in mid-air flying out of a S12 with your drum, or even 2 drums dry humping or something? I need a MD drum lifter-upper.

Mike, could you post a picture of maybe a drum with rounds in it, or a shot of shells in mid-air flying out of a S12 with your drum, or even 2 drums dry humping or something? I need a MD drum lifter-upper.

"Dry humping". Thats cute.

[PARAPHRASE name=Cobra 76 two' date='Apr 17 2008, 11:47 AM' post='223182]

This being the case, I think it is safe to assume that he does NOT have anything to ship right now so how in the hell is he going to post a shipping date? Not being hard on the OP here, just stating to all the rest of the worriers what should be painfully obvious.

Drums were ordered, money was taken, and GIVEN WILLFULLY...test drums were manufactured and are still being tested, improvements have been discovered and are being implimented, and things are moving right along...that's really all there is to say.

[paraphrase/quote]

Thanks, just the information I was looking for. Yuo're always a great help. Also been looking at your product...