saiga-12 replacemnt parts?

Tantal - also known as Doug Ford of Texas used to stock spare parts for the Saiga line of shotguns. I don't know if he still does, but he has it noted on his website that he still has parts for them. He's a super guy to deal with! You'll probably have to email him for a price list, and I'll warn you now - his website is packed with eyecandy!!! I love looking on his site!! Here's a link: Doug Ford/Tantal Website.

Edited by AKATTACK
Ok. but what parts? A complete bolt? The bolt carrier? Extractor? Firing spring & pin? Lets say in 10 years no parts are available. What parts should be purchased for safe keeping? Better safe than sorry.

I'd email Doug first and see what he has in stock and how many parts are available. You'll probably have to buy a complete bolt. Everything on the S12 is built so tank-like, I doubt you'll have trouble with anything but the small parts contained in the bolt. I do remember some guys had trouble with the carrier cracking where the piston screwed into it. But I don't know if this was a widespread problem or not. I'm not sure if it was even cracking, they thought it might have been. Like you noted-better to be safe than sorry.