I am worried about Mike.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Not posting on a forum means someone's probably doing something off the forum, like actually making something.

It's when a person for weeks or months at a time doesn't reply to ANYONE that worrying might be in order. And then the thing to do is ask if someone else has gotten through before jumping to conclusions.

I just talked to Mike yesterday. He has the molds back from being modified. Sounds like things are progressing well.

Tony

Progressing. I'll bet he is busy as a swarm of bees getting everything set up for the production run.

Thanks for the info Tony.

I just talked to Mike yesterday. He has the molds back from being modified. Sounds like things are progressing well.

Tony

Thanks Tony, if the final (I assume) molds have been modded, we are getting very very close to good things a happenin' :super:

I dont think that is any new news. He said this a month ago:

""The tool builders completed the adjustments to the molds. I am in the process of having the tooling (molds) transferred to the injection shop. Once they are all there we will run some samples to get their machines tweaked and calibrated to the correct injection process. Then production parts will be ran.""

Do we have an update if the injection shop has the process ironed out and is actually producing our drums?

CJG

""The tool builders completed the adjustments to the molds. I am in the process of having the tooling (molds) transferred to the injection shop. Once they are all there we will run some samples to get their machines tweaked and calibrated to the correct injection process. Then production parts will be ran.""

Do we have an update if the injection shop has the process ironed out and is actually producing our drums?

CJG

patience grasshopper

post-1293-1211683367.jpg

Open ears...close mouth....snatch pebbles...

You will know..... :smoke:

CJG

patience grasshopper

post-1293-1211683367.jpg

Open ears...close mouth....snatch pebbles...

You will know..... :smoke:

When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to receive your drums

i read the threads posted here and if he is buiding them all by hand one at a time that will take him forever...lol assembly line. Gotta get the family, friends and neighbors involved...

Road Trip ! :super:

Bring tents!

We'll camp on his lawn!

Screw the tent, I will borrow my parents travel trailer, and I can be in Dayton OH in about 2hrs. :smoke:

So, Mike if you need a hand assembling the drums, just let me know.

Anybody talked to Mike, he hasn't logged in since April 4th?

I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM MD ARMS ABOUT THREE WEEKS AGO THAT SAID THEY HOPE TO START SHIPPING DRUMS IN ABOUT THREE WEEKS. JUST SITTING AND WAITING LIKE EVERYBODY.HOPE FOR THE BEST

Not aimed directly at you but all of the people bashing Mike.

I see why people on different forums have such an issue with newbes. They just need to read for awhile, we here are an easy bunch. We will forgive people when they make mistakes and give them another chance, but jumping someone's shit within the first 5 posts? You are a dumbass. I don't know Mike, don't care if I ever meet him, but I know that I will get my drum someday. If you (dumbass) are bored here is something to pass the time for you.

post-5704-1212474019_thumb.jpg

Edited by Racer 27
Anybody talked to Mike, he hasn't logged in since April 4th?

I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM MD ARMS ABOUT THREE WEEKS AGO THAT SAID THEY HOPE TO START SHIPPING DRUMS IN ABOUT THREE WEEKS. JUST SITTING AND WAITING LIKE EVERYBODY.HOPE FOR THE BEST

Not aimed directly at you but all of the people bashing Mike.

I see why people on different forums have such an issue with newbes. They just need to read for awhile, we here are an easy bunch. We will forgive people when they make mistakes and give them another chance, but jumping someone's shit within the first 5 posts? You are a dumbass. I don't know Mike, don't care if I ever meet him, but I know that I will get my drum someday. If you (dumbass) are bored here is something to pass the time for you.

Dammit Racer, I have a tom cat colored like that, and now I cant look him in the eyes :killer::haha2:

EDIT That.....................Didnt quite come out like I meant it to ......... I dont mean Im staring at my cats balls I mean that ................ awwww screw it! :shame:

Edited by waltham_41