I am worried about Mike.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody talked to Mike, he hasn't logged in since April 4th?

Last I heard, he was having problems with his internet. I can sympathize with that.

He posted on April 1st that he was back up and running.

It just seems unusual for Mike to not check in with his customer base and answer questions.

I hope all is well.

Craig

Anybody talked to Mike, he hasn't logged in since April 4th?

Last I heard, he was having problems with his internet. I can sympathize with that.

He posted on April 1st that he was back up and running.

It just seems unusual for Mike to not check in with his customer base and answer questions.

I hope all is well.

Craig

I second that. FMJ.

I would rather wait and have them done right than to have got them weeks ago and them not function. The less time he spends surfing the web, the more time he can spending putting them together.

NP, I paid via Amex Black Card, :smoke:

I trust Mike, he has put way too much into this not the see it out, I just hope the Alphabet Nazis haven't halted his operations

I didn't want this thread to take a tinfoil turn, hell, Mike doesn't have any of my money, yet, all I am interested in is the magwell.

It just seems odd that is had not even logged in in over 2 weeks.

Somebody here has to have his phone number, if you do, give him a call and check on him.

I would rather wait and have them done right than to have got them weeks ago and them not function. The less time he spends surfing the web, the more time he can spending putting them together.

NP, I paid via Amex Black Card, :smoke:

I trust Mike, he has put way too much into this not the see it out, I just hope the Alphabet Nazis haven't halted his operations

I just wanted to say, you guys rock!!!!! I bought a pile of stuff from you guys the other day. Hope to vist your shop soon. :super:

I'm worried/wondering too (that's why I posted in the thread about him having internet problems since I didn't want all the BS to swirl)....just wondering if he's OK....seems odd for him not to have logged in with as responsive/informative as he is.... :unsure:

Just for clarification - I was being "light-hearted" and at this point - am not worried. You don't see Tony posting every time he finishes someone's gun.....

Mike has proven himself thus far - he definitely deserves some slack.

Let's just hope he didn't do any more excavating without getting lines marked though...........he was lucky the first time.

I heard he sold the equipment, molds, and plans for the MD-20 to Ares.....

...that's the rumor I'm starting anyway...... :haha:

...just kidding. Someone else said it, he's probably just too busy right now to mess with small talk/chit chat on the internet. Probably boxing up my drums right now.....I'm getting that warm, fuzzy feeling just thinking about it....

Just for clarification - I was being "light-hearted" and at this point - am not worried. You don't see Tony posting every time he finishes someone's gun.....

Mike has proven himself thus far - he definitely deserves some slack.

Let's just hope he didn't do any more excavating without getting lines marked though...........he was lucky the first time.

Miss Utility to the rescue.

...just kidding. Someone else said it, he's probably just too busy right now to mess with small talk/chit chat on the internet. Probably boxing up my drums right now.....I'm getting that warm, fuzzy feeling just thinking about it....

I think if that were the case he would have mentioned it. All sorts of weird shit can happen in this world, I just hope Mike is safe and sound.

I think if that were the case he would have mentioned it. All sorts of weird shit can happen in this world, I just hope Mike is safe and sound.

Fuck the drum. I hope he's healthy and safe as well. We're all thinking of you homez. FMJ.

Fuck the drum. I hope he's healthy and safe as well. We're all thinking of you homez. FMJ.

:eek: You'd DO that to Mike's drum??????

:eek: You'd DO that to Mike's drum??????

Not me. Maybe a little.

1250 drums they're all required to put it together one at the time. He might be doing that and that is a lot of work.

and he probably have to work for a living like everyone else at the same time.

Am I worry sure I am but not because of Mike taking the money and run but because of if he is sick or something happen to him........

Anyhow I'm just going wait for my drums to show up at the door step. That is all I have to say.

Edited by USP40

Two things concern me here. First I will say I sincerely hope everything is well with Mike.

1. From Mike's site: "For our first production run, MD Arms will require a 50% deposit of the total invoice amount at the time of placing your order. The remaining balance will be charged right before shipping."

2. Mike falling off the board after he stopped responding to emails.

Either of these would not be a concern, but together, don't look good. I have seen similar things on the automotive side of my hobbies and the outcome has never been good. I will keep my fingers crossed, both that my drum arrives as promised, and that I am not banned for expressing my concerns.

We don't ban people here for "expressing concerns". If you get banned from here it's because you are a complete idiot without a clue, who cannot take a hint when you are told repeatedly to stop whatever it is that is causing problems on our forum.

You guys can express your concerns all you want but if this thread continues to take the turn I see it taking, and it becomes a frenzy of speculation and accusations, it will be locked.

It sure is funny how most of the people who have been posting negative sounding things on the forum the past few days are NEW members....hmmmmm...seen that before haven't we?

Mike is not stupid and neither are we, the staff at saiga-12.com....nuff said.

A lot of this speculation could be resolved with a simple phone call. How about one of you guys that knows Mike personally or has talked to him before give him a call.

I purchased my drum on December 4th and have been patiently waiting like most everyone else. Since Mike had been keeping us updated so frequently I haven't been concerned, but it seems so out of character that we haven't heard from him recently.