I am worried about Mike.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any concerns regarding businesses should be directed to the Better Business Bureau.

Did you even read the updated thread just above your post or are you here to bitch and moan as a shill?

Do you even have a drum on order?

Lets see $165.00x1000 and $215.00x250= how much? It would seem that some people better worry about something else, nobody has heard from mike since the fourth ( do the math) thats all I have say

lol nobody would create a fully working, beta-tested, awesome product and then not release it. they would have much more to lose in future profits by NOT releasing it than they would if they just ran off with the pre-production money.

Thank you Mr 2 post for locking me on there... what ever was I thinking!

I MUST be un informed!

The Truth, YOU can't handle the truth!

handtru.jpg

You wanna keep Trollin', I ain't gonna stick it in the sand!

Looks like some shills don't want the truth to get out....contact the Bureau and see if anyone has filed any complaints against whomever....For those that don't want to lose money contact...for those wannabes...stick your head back in the sand.

Dude,

Go do some RESEARCH before you come on here and open your mouth!

You have only accomplished two things since you joined TODAY,

That you do not know how to search,

And that you are most probably another WM shill coming in here either at their directgion or becuase of that Youtube vid!

I wonder why all the opposition to Mike/MD Arms comes from people that just magically signed up to the forum the day of their first post!

Yet we haven't heard from Alliance Machine in months on this forum under their screen name...

COINCIDENCE?

To all WM "Newbies": YOU WILL NOT GET MORE BUSINESS BY BEING MD ARMS TROLLS!

So please, quit reading about how the competition is smoking you and fix the notorious "Paperweight" that you put out. Maybe then you will have ground to stand on in this forum! And, gasp, you might actually have repeat customers!

Jesus! If you really cared about the Saiga 12 platform, you would embrace all the ingenuity that people are working on to benefit us all. I can't understand how anyone could be bitter about someone investing the time and effort to make something right instead of a pile of shit that doesn't do what it was designed to.

If anyone has been reported to the Better Business Bureau it is Wraithmaker/Alliance. tffolkes123 TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE F**KING MIRROR! WTF have you contributed to the Saiga 12?

These quotes from Gunny Hartman seem appropriate for our trolls. I could hardly say it better.

Sgt. Hartman: You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck.

Sgt. Hartman: Were you born worthless, or did you have to work at it?

Sgt. Hartman: Did your parents have any children that lived?!

"Gomer Pyle": Sir, yes, sir!

Sgt. Hartman: I'll bet they regret that.

Sgt. Hartman: You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece.

Sgt. Hartman: What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention, when you were a child?!

To put it simply, we see you troll(s) for what you are. Go play somewhere else. I suggest a busy highway.

Looks like some shills don't want the truth to get out....contact the Bureau and see if anyone has filed any complaints against whomever....For those that don't want to lose money contact...for those wannabes...stick your head back in the sand.

Are you daft, man?

This thread must be shut down and deleted. The extreme foul language used and personal attacks made are discrediting the forum and anybody associated with it.

Davilasomething, where have you been since 04' dude. Fuck-language is part of the 1st ammendment these years. Duuuuuuuuhh!!!

Edited by saiga12fan

F***-Off!

Edited by saiga12fan

Fuck-Off! (maybe I should have thought that one through) Oh well.

I ain't hasslin' ya for what ya said, just how ya said it....

We still need to abide by the rules and not troll....

No warnings or nothin', you're family and I love ya....

but as you said... Maybe you should have thought that one through a bit....

By all means, tell the man how ya feel.

Be as colorful as you like, I just ask that we be the bigger persons.

We ain't gotta stoop for these clowns.

~with respect.

Fuck-Off! (maybe I should have thought that one through) Oh well.

I ain't hasslin' ya for what ya said, just how ya said it....

We still need to abide by the rules and not troll....

No warnings or nothin', you're family and I love ya....

but as you said... Maybe you should have thought that one through a bit....

By all means, tell the man how ya feel.

Be as colorful as you like, I just ask that we be the bigger persons.

We ain't gotta stoop for these clowns.

~with respect.

Good point. I should tone it down abit. Thanks for not banning me.
This thread must be shut down and deleted. The extreme foul language used and personal attacks made are discrediting the forum and anybody associated with it.

.............and furthermore, WTF is this bullshit?? 11-poster demanding a thread be shut down...........

Back to the Disney site with him !!!

I ain't sayin' not to say it.... just let em know why!

as in F*** off because you are a moron.......

F*** off because you are wrong.......

(And I ain't never banned nobody... other than spammers to date...

Sticks and stones, people... words will not hurt you....)

This is getting stupid. No one can file a complaint against Mike D unless they asked for their money back and didn't get it. He's been totally forthcoming about the delays. He has multiple posts in a public forum to prove it. And tffolkes, you can't complain about him unless you ordered a drum from him, which I'm sure you haven't.

As for the 'other' drum, I'm sure that there's been more than a few that have a valid gripe and you may want to have a little 'chat' with the BBB.

You Alliance people kill me. Can't you come here, make a few posts in other sections making nice before you attack Mike and make it so obvious who you are? Just wait a few weeks until the drums ship, come back and look at the glowing reviews and then, sir, you can take your little post and shove it where the sun don't shine. :)

This is getting stupid. No one can file a complaint against Mike D unless they asked for their money back and didn't get it. He's been totally forthcoming about the delays. He has multiple posts in a public forum to prove it. And tffolkes, you can't complain about him unless you ordered a drum from him, which I'm sure you haven't.

As for the 'other' drum, I'm sure that there's been more than a few that have a valid gripe and you may want to have a little 'chat' with the BBB.

You Alliance people kill me. Can't you come here, make a few posts in other sections making nice before you attack Mike and make it so obvious who you are? Just wait a few weeks until the drums ship, come back and look at the glowing reviews and then, sir, you can take your little post and shove it where the sun don't shine. :)

bump

I wonder why all the opposition to Mike/MD Arms comes from people that just magically signed up to the forum the day of their first post!

Yet we haven't heard from Alliance Machine in months on this forum under their screen name...

COINCIDENCE?

To all WM "Newbies": YOU WILL NOT GET MORE BUSINESS BY BEING MD ARMS TROLLS!

So please, quit reading about how the competition is smoking you and fix the notorious "Paperweight" that you put out. Maybe then you will have ground to stand on in this forum! And, gasp, you might actually have repeat customers!

Jesus! If you really cared about the Saiga 12 platform, you would embrace all the ingenuity that people are working on to benefit us all. I can't understand how anyone could be bitter about someone investing the time and effort to make something right instead of a pile of shit that doesn't do what it was designed to.

If anyone has been reported to the Better Business Bureau it is Wraithmaker/Alliance. tffolkes123 TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE F**KING MIRROR! WTF have you contributed to the Saiga 12?

Dooooood! Its not the drum, its the gun!!! Didn't you see all their videos sayin' so????!!!!1

:lolol: