Help with trigger guard

I lost it. Cleaned my whole garage looking for it and its gone. Someone on the board must have ruined or lost theirs during their conversion and had to replace it right?. Please tell me I'm not the 1st one.. OH PLEASE. :cryss::ded:

Edited by tjf76
dont know where one could find one most ones ive seen also have the mag catch attatched

That sucks it went MIA on you, had a muzzle break adapter do that to me while I was reaming it out. the bit caught and slung it about 30 yards away through the mesh of my porch. I agree with saigafreake the only guards that people sell are with the catch tower attached.

post-6703-1208666629_thumb.jpg

dont know where one could find one most ones ive seen also have the mag catch attatched

That sucks it went MIA on you, had a muzzle break adapter do that to me while I was reaming it out. the bit caught and slung it about 30 yards away through the mesh of my porch. I agree with saigafreake the only guards that people sell are with the catch tower attached.

post-6703-1208666629_thumb.jpg

Guess I could drill out a few more rivets. Dosent look like I'm going to have a choice.

When ya don't have one... I am sure it can be MADE to work with some minor "tweaking".... The reason they are "for the 12 gauge" is that when ya do a S-12 conversion, you usually need a trigger guard as you have to make some adjustments... a New one just makes things EASIER...

:smoke:

Tromix is supposed to be coming out with trigger guards and pistol grip nut all in one piece, bolt on units for like 45 bucks... They SHOULD be out by now... if not VERY SOON!

Mississippiautoarms.com is currently building a waiting list if you e-mail them, the tromix area of the forum has a thread on this trigger guard and it's anticipated delivery date.

Tromix is supposed to be coming out with trigger guards and pistol grip nut all in one piece, bolt on units for like 45 bucks... They SHOULD be out by now... if not VERY SOON!

Mississippiautoarms.com is currently building a waiting list if you e-mail them, the tromix area of the forum has a thread on this trigger guard and it's anticipated delivery date.

i was wondering what happened to that. wished it was already out, ah well

i was wondering what happened to that. wished it was already out, ah well

Thanks for all the help. In the waiting I have moved on to another conversion and Im TRY not to lose any parts this time around :rolleyes:

Edited by tjf76

tjf76, if all you need is the old standard loop trigger guard that comes off in the demill then send me a PM. I put an AK trigger guard on my .223 and have a very cleanly removed one sitting in a box that I can find without much trouble.

Mark

post-1866-1208981141_thumb.jpg

Edited by 6500rpm
tjf76, if all you need is the old standard loop trigger guard that comes off in the demill then send me a PM. I put an AK trigger guard on my .223 and have a very cleanly removed one sitting in a box that I can find without much trouble.

Mark

PM Sent