anyone have a MD drum they what to sale?

i was wanting to get a MD drum and missed the first run. anyone have one for sale? email me if you do!

thanks

Grimus

Honestly,

Either one of these drums are hard to get. I have been watching gunbroker and the for sale ads on several sites. When I do see one it sells for over $500! I wish I could have bought one direct. Now I am waiting for another run of MD or a wraithmaker:)

If you will go to MD Arms' business section here and do some reading you will see that there has not been a "first run" yet.

NOBODY has any 20 rd drums from MD Arms except for the 15 people who are currently testing his beta samples.

If you will go to MD Arms' business section here and do some reading you will see that there has not been a "first run" yet.

NOBODY has any 20 rd drums from MD Arms except for the 15 people who are currently testing his beta samples.

Cobra you ought to make that statement some sort of sticky for new members. I cant understand how so many people cannot understand that the damn drums have not been released to the public yet? Sheesh!

Not true. I've got my brand spanking new MD20 drum. It was brought to me by Jessica Alba and Scarlet Johansson... and they were naked.. and then they started to..

Oh wait, no. No, you're right. That was actually just a dream I was having.

ClickClickD'oh, your avatar is awesome...

Now my new MD Arms 500 Round 10 Gauge Drum was delivered by Cindy Crawford (brought to the future from 1987) and Kiera Knightly (naked) with a deed to my new castle! Those damn Hawaiian Tropics girls got jealous, so they bought me a new Comanche Helicoptor, Stealth Bomber and my own 20mm Minigun with unlimited ammo on "God Mode"!

I will consider trades on mine for rare animals like Leprechauns or the Easter bunny!

i was wanting to get a MD drum and missed the first run. anyone have one for sale? email me if you do!

thanks

Grimus

Sometime in the future I will have a used one for sale, will take 300 plus shipping for it. If interested, PM me.

I goy my drums today,Gretchen Wilson and Sara Evans brought them to me naked,they also gave me keys to a H1 and a pair of M249s and 20,000 rds of ammo :super: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet...that means mine are coming tomorrow.... :wub: Sara Evans... :wub:

In all seriousness, I got my reconfigured beta test drum yesterday.

Haven't shot it yet.

I know Cobra had one coming but don't know if he got it yet.

Your saying the second beta right? Man get out there and shoot that thing and let us know what you think>>>> :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Boy, Mike should have picked me for a beta tester. I have no life, if it has arrived at dusk, I would have been out in the dark with the wife holding a flashlight shooting that sucker that night :super::lolol:

Edited by waltham_41
made a pontoon with mine.

Not bad... MDArms pontoons to keep you afloat with, and get a WM for the boat anchor (funny part is that it would probably make a decent one).

Life is good.

:chris:

Edited by whatmanual
In all seriousness, I got my reconfigured beta test drum yesterday.

Haven't shot it yet.

I know Cobra had one coming but don't know if he got it yet.

Let er' rip brother and give us the report. Vid or Pics would be awesome. If you can. FMJ.

Well, since everyone is super interested in a picture of my drum prototype, I suppose I have to post a picture...

Just remember, this is my prototype and it is a little rough....

(wait for it)

(wait for it)

post-4669-1209136991.jpg