• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have been pondering this for sometime. i wanted to see if i can come up with an alternative to the typical bolt modifications. given i really handy with CAD, i have cycled thru a few iterations f

The mass of the bolt must be sufficent to provide time for the bullet to leave the barrel before the inertia of the bolt is overcome.

If everything works out, I hope to see these in the U.S. market also. A vendor and I has already spent a few thousands of dollars (the vendor more than I) to get a working concept weapon. I spent 4 mo

Posted Images

It's got me blocked to that topic for some reason. Can you post a pic/pics?

Yes I can. You will have to contact triggerhappy on the Weapons Guild forum if your interested though. I think he was asking $700 obo.

9mmak12.jpg

Thanks Armor. That's nice. He did a great job.

Racer, I am a member of Weapons Guild, that's why I was confused at being blocked. Some areas are blocked based on number of posts, to keep trolls out, and to make sure that folks aren't joining for a day to download some drawing/plans, and then never come back. I have a low post count over there, as I just don't have time to post on all of the boards I'm interested in, and/or read. Thanks for the input though.