Parents dispute over which gang for their 4 year old

You need to take classes for hunters safety, you need to apply for a CCW, you need a background Check

to purchase a firearm BUT, ANY MORON CAN HAVE A KID??????

Apparently, it's of greater concern if I know if I should or should not shoot at a body of water or not.......

I can see why this was such a big dilemma for the parents, the 4-year old just isn't old enough to weigh the benefits of each, for example:

The crips may have a better life insurance / death benefit plan (All the homies pour out some o' dey 40oz. for the brothas that couldn't be here), whereas the Westside ballers have a better 401k (salary matching for each 'dub you sell). You have to get him started out right, and the earlier the better.

Seriously, this story makes me sick. I would've been happier if the headline was "Parents kill each other in a deadly shootout etc., child adopted by non-dirtbags"

post-3915-1209066269_thumb.jpg

Here's what the silly fool looks like. If somebody sees him, do me a favor kick his butt. :evil:

With a face like that, life has already kicked his butt, we would just be adding insult to injury. He needs to wear a sack over his face and be known as the unknown gangbanger. :eek:

post-3915-1209066269_thumb.jpg

Here's what the silly fool looks like. If somebody sees him, do me a favor kick his butt. :evil:

With a face like that, life has already kicked his butt, we would just be adding insult to injury. He needs to wear a sack over his face and be known as the unknown gangbanger. :eek:

What about the silly bitch who decided this punk was worth spreading it for? She's worse than he is! There needs to be a war between their gangs wehre they end up shooting each other! :ded: