Tony, you were mentioned by name, so whats your take on this video..

Tony's credibility needs no defense.

My point exactly...I just want to know how these fuckers think they can do something like that..... I mean, we all here already know, but look at Mike being the bitch for Shotgun News in that vid. What a fucking whore.

maybe i don't know all the necessary backstory, because this didn't seem aggressive or nasty at all. he seemed to be as civil as possible. he has a product, which apparently wasn't being well received on the forum, so for the sake of his business he was defending it. this is part of the entrepreneurial game that people forget about. if anything, we should be a little flattered that our little online community carries such weight.

my 2 cents i guess

never mind. i just investigated a little. apparently "backstory" was putting this lightly. sheesh!

THANKS!!!

I was just looking for links to show you their bullshit. Would've been a looooooong post............

I have to admit this video a pretty good attempt at trying to settle,..uhm things,.and with no pointy fingers or foul language or name calling.

a very calm explanation. compared to some of the posts on the forum here,......

If the reliability service was separate from the drum (which I am almost sure it is) I would think about it. who wouldn't?

Comparing saigas to snowflakes,... well I am not sure about that.

I have noticed of the different magazines I have, some fit, some didn't,... everything from factory 5's, 8's to agp 10's and Keep on shooting 5's. this is SO true. Who's in control at the factory??

The biggest problem I can see with the wraithmaker drums is the price,..... it is as much as a new shotgun!!

and I can see if you bought one, and it didn't work right and you had to send your gun,..and the drum in for another $180 worth of work,..$400 Drum +$180 Reliability + FFL and Shipping = $600+, not exactly cheap,

I have read the other threads and laughed at the WM door stop along with every one else!

I have seen the competition (SWEET!!!) prepare and market another totally different made drum for less money (I have also ordered and paid for one of these)

I have also seen one positive posting for the Wraithmaker, some dude in Germany with a rad recoil/flash reducer and lightweight rig, he loved it.

I can't pass judgement without knowing for myself,...... i do know what my friends here have said about it and I would like to think that people with more experience than I should direct other peoples with similar interests do the right thing!...and not waste their hard earned $

It seems to me what I read about the wraithmaker is more group hate than group help.

But seriously what is up with that name....Wraithmaker?? Mad Maker,..Destruction harbringer?? The grapes of Wrath, being shot from a hand held cannon?? I do not get that part,...

for what it's worth

I did not take it as an overly negative rebuttal. I wish them luck with their product, competition being good for the breed and all that.

However, I have to wonder at the wisdom of admitting that a well regarded vendor of Saiga 12 modifications reconsidered carrying their drum. I guess that they felt that they were owed more in the way of a rejection?

Hmmm,

kinda like a no show when your are supposed to going on a date,...

EDIT TO ADD:

I am sure everyone has their reasons if they tell other people or not,... it is their own damn business.

Edited by Gas Giant
Who cares? I have work to do.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

THAT...my friends, is what separates the men from the boys......

If you are good at anything, people will try and snipe you.

Best bet is blow them off and let your work/work ethic speak for you....

I seen on gunbroker a few weeks ago an add for a Alliance Armament saiga 12 and the add said" TROMIX style saiga 12 for sale". I emailed the seller and told him I don't think it is right to use someone else's name to sell there product, but I was was not rude they never responded back to me. I don't think it was Alliance Armament that had the add I think it was a dealer of theirs.

Edited by OrRedbeard

We need video of a side-by side of 2 box stock Sagas firing a WraithFaker drum and a PROTOTYPE MD-20 , swapping drums just to watch the malfunctions follow the WraithFaker drum. Post it on YouTube for the world to see. Comment section enabled.

Don't forget to mention that the WraithFaker is a production model, and Mike's is a PROTOTYPE.

I've fired Mike's proto drum. It's NICE!

As I am fond of saying....the TRUTH shall set you FREE!

Come on guys...there HAS to be a few of us who live close enough to make this happen....

Holy Crap,... all this,.. (and More) just over that??

To quote,

"Who cares,.. I have work to do",...

Mike D's back in the house today,..

that feels good,.. and Tony responded,...

that makes it feel like the weekend,..

darn it Now I am getting trigger itch again. !

We need video of a side-by side of 2 box stock Sagas firing a WraithFaker drum and a PROTOTYPE MD-20 , swapping drums just to watch the malfunctions follow the WraithFaker drum. Post it on YouTube for the world to see. Comment section enabled.

Don't forget to mention that the WraithFaker is a production model, and Mike's is a PROTOTYPE.

Come on guys...there HAS to be a few of us who live close enough to make this happen....

I may just have to take you up on that. But what in the world will I use to hold my door in the meantime. :unsure:

I guess if the POS won't lock into the new Saiga I can always secure it with duct tape...lol. I would just hate to tarnish it's shining image that way in front of the whole world :haha:

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, but then I would have to buy the crappy product to make it happen. Ain't no way!