Let's see some .410 conversion pics!

Ok... here we go with my baby again. Had it for quite a while, just re did the front end and got some new optics. Chopped up my airsoft gun for the front end hahaha. Has the dual catch for the striker and i added a recoil buffer. Had to make things CALI legal so i made the folding stock non folding and added the Raddlock maglock. Took some modification but it works pretty well. Just been running Golden/Silver bear slugs and buckshot through it with no problems. Like to get a 10rd mag for it eventually. Or i suppose i could make one with the second mag i have on order.

post-2019-1218585047_thumb.jpg

Edited by DonJoe
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not done yet. Waiting on the dinzag lower retainer and need to pick up a gas tube to butcher the upper retainers off of.  

Finished up my Saiga conversion this weekend. Pretty happy with the results and had a lot of fun doing it. Learned a lot about the weapon and would definitely take on the project again sometime (Maybe

Been stalking for awhile and thought i should start contributing. Here's my recently finished .410 build. Sorry for the crappy cel pics.  

Posted Images

Ok... here we go with my baby again. Had it for quite a while, just re did the front end and got some new optics. Chopped up my airsoft gun for the front end hahaha. Has the dual catch for the striker and i added a recoil buffer. Had to make things CALI legal so i made the folding stock non folding and added the Raddlock maglock. Took some modification but it works pretty well. Just been running Golden/Silver bear slugs and buckshot through it with no problems. Like to get a 10rd mag for it eventually. Or i suppose i could make one with the second mag i have on order.

The infamous 'evil' barrel shroud. :lolol:

The infamous 'evil' barrel shroud. :lolol:

Ha... yea.. i just didnt like the tiny little barrel of the 410 sticking out so far. This makes it look much more beefy. I did that back in 05 when i first got the gun. Then did the forgrip change about a week ago.

That looks pretty cool on there. Does it go up?

No...seriously though, that looks very original. The HG is intriguing too.

:super:

The forgrip is off of my G36. I cut it short and turned it upside down to have it fit using strong mounting points... My buddy was all, Oh man my AR is soo cool. Then i pulled out the Saiga. Now he wants one. hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

What capacitiy do the Saiga .410 magazines have? 10? 15? 20? or more?

Has someone come out with a drum (absolutely awesome idea) for these slayers?

If I didn't live in the PRK, I'd pick up one of these. Fortunately I may be moving to Nevada soon.

Are .410's still available?

T

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
There sure doesn't seem to be much traffic in this part of the forum. Are the 410's that unpopular compaired to the 12's and others? It would be cool to see a photo thread with some of your 410 conversions. That one over in the 12 guage section is awesome. If I can figure out how to post an image I will put up a before pic.

Saiga.jpg

Siaga-2.jpg

Siaga-1.jpg

As a weapons manufacturer I developed this prototype with the idea in mind for a law enforcement entry weapon. It is select fire either semi or three shot burst. With a folding stock and the 11" barrel it is as compact as the H&K-MP5 and is also more versatile due to the available of more varied types of ammunition. Since these pictures were taken in 2000 it now has a serrated standoff. This prototype has completed a very rigorous testing phase with no failures to date.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

OK you forced me... I'll post some picts of the 410 conversion I did for my 9 yr old son.

P1080907.jpg

P1080909.jpg

P1080910.jpg

P1080911.jpg

P1070936.jpg

P1070934.jpg

Specifications:

Saiga .410 with 21.5" barrel

Russian AK100 folding stock and front retainer latch

Russian AK100 Rear Trunnion

Extra holes Welded

Pistol Grip Plate Welded

AK74 Trigger Guard

Tapco Trigger Group Modified for BHO by Dinzag Arms

Trigger modified to limit over travel

Tromix gas Piston

K-Var Pistol Grip

DPH Arms 7 slot Flash Hider

2 - Russian 3" 4 Round Mags

2 - Russian 3" 10 Round Counter Mags

Still need to Moly Res it to call it complete but she sure shoots and the over travel limiter works!!!

Some sweet 410s there guys! Lots of folks have no idea what they are missing with these guns. sKott the OTL mod on the trigger looks good. I love the difference that mod makes myself. Great job on the poly folder too. Need to get one of those sometime....

Just got one of those DPH hiders myself. They ROCK! That sure was cool for some innovative minds to come together and make that happen!

:smoke:

• 2 months later...
How do you get it to function with the barrel cut so short and nothing shortened on the gas system? I ask because I want to cut one down and weld on a barrel device to meet legal requirements. Very nice!

Nothing was changed on the gas system . The only ammo it will work with is the 3" mag. .

Just got my pistol grip conversion back along with a tune up on the bolt carrier and a cool new paint job!!

MrsJ_S12-.jpg

I usually don't like "girlie" colors on weapons, but that not only looks cool, but fits you!

So when are you taking it to the pit???