Let's see some .410 conversion pics!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not done yet. Waiting on the dinzag lower retainer and need to pick up a gas tube to butcher the upper retainers off of.  

Finished up my Saiga conversion this weekend. Pretty happy with the results and had a lot of fun doing it. Learned a lot about the weapon and would definitely take on the project again sometime (Maybe

Been stalking for awhile and thought i should start contributing. Here's my recently finished .410 build. Sorry for the crappy cel pics.  

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well here's my 410. its pretty basic, tromix fcg, tapco stock and pg. at some point i will add hk front/rear sights.

R0010669.jpg

i was goofing around trying to see if i could co-witness a cheap red dot with the factory sights. the only option was to mount it very far forward. looks goofy as hell but works.

R0010670-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I know this was posted over a year ago, but I noticed these folding stocks and I really like them, is there more info about this conversion here somewhere, I'm planning on mod. a .410 soon and this would be cool addition

thanks

G O B

"The twins. These are the wife's, i made her these because she shoots from the hip and is into the "evil black " gun thing."

Attached thumbnail(s)

post-21950-12609833331715_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, when I get the 410 saiga model............damn theres alot of conversion possibilities..............

I Cobra 76's first picture (on the first page, second post) the middle conversion is just beautiful!! It reminds me of a Dragunov Sniper rifle.

• 4 weeks later...

Ironwood Designs, Black Walnut stained Red-Red Mahogany

Nice finish. In the middle photo, what's the red color on the charging handle, some sort of cap?

Looks like a red rubber protective cap that goes over the charging handle.

Looks like a red rubber protective cap that goes over the charging handle.

Any particular name for that part, or place to find it online?

Sometimes you see them covering the ends of small pipes/tubing--you might want to check your local hardware store.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...