Going to production!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope your mom is doing better, Mike.

If you end up in Cookeville anytime this summer you need to look up Eric and me. We'll hit up the local shooting range with our three S-12's.

• 2 weeks later...

Mike hasn't logged in since April 25th, I hope all is well.

To be honest, I am a very patient man and if Mike says it will take another year, so be it. But when he stops posting completely on this site, it does worry me a little.

Again, I hope Mike and his family are OK.

Craig

Well,, first time poster for me, I kind of wonder what's up too, only takes a minute to post a quick status report. I don't know Mike and would not recognize him if I tripped over him in a phone booth. But, business is buisness, and a word or two here would go a long way to calm the waters.

Mike, These are tough times bud, Money is very tight and its only going to get worse before the year is up. You been real good about updates up until the last few months, But I am really 2nd guessing if I need $550 of my dollars tied up in something I have no clue about whats going on.

I hope to hear an update by the end of the week or I am going to have to protect my own A$$

Mike, These are tough times bud, Money is very tight and its only going to get worse before the year is up. You been real good about updates up until the last few months, But I am really 2nd guessing if I need $550 of my dollars tied up in something I have no clue about whats going on.

I hope to hear an update by the end of the week or I am going to have to protect my own A$$

If you have to CYA$$ I would be interested in possibily taking a drum or both off your hands if details could be worked with Mike.

I second what AllJacks said. For anyone that did the original pre-order that wants too back out, I will gladly take them off your hands. I already have two from the pre-order and wished I had gotten more (can't beat the price PLUS a free cover). Everything I have seen indicates that Mike is an honest and stand-up guy and I am more than happy to "put my money where my mouth is" based on that impression. The drums will get here when they get here and no amount of whining or belly-aching will change that.

I have 3 on order right now, I would rather have the drums or some kinda word from Mike

I guess I am just a little bit disappointed due to the fact most of the big shoots are done this time of year( Too Hot during the summer)

The look on Peps faces is going to be priceless when I throw an MD20 on my SBS and pop off 20 rds :super:

Edited by Gixser

I have watched these threads for a long time and have yet to comment. I ordered my drum on August the 15th. Never for a moment have I doubted Mike and I never will. Every thread someone comes in to try and chill you naysayers off. Honestly I don't understand it, has Mike done something to any of you that would make you doubt him. I mean I don't see any of you complainers stepping up and trying to make your own drum and getting it to all of us in under a year.

Add me to the list of believers. If anyone wants their funds, I'll be happy to take the drum spot off your hands for what you've got into it!

Jake

Raise thy hands children and we shall relieve those burdensome drums from the. :angel:

Add me to the list of believers. If anyone wants their funds, I'll be happy to take the drum spot off your hands for what you've got into it!

Jake

Raise thy hands children and we shall relieve those burdensome drums from the. :angel:

I want 2 of these 20 round drums. 1 for me and 1 for my brother.

Thanks

tom

Jake

I want 2 of these 20 round drums. 1 for me and 1 for my brother.

Thanks

tom

Tom,

Welcome aboard, We were saying anyone that has paid for a drum and wants their money or can't wait we would be interested in purchasing them and continue to patiently wait while Mike is getner done. It's a win win for everyone no one is left waiting if they don't want to.

Check you p.m.

I have watched these threads for a long time and have yet to comment. I ordered my drum on August the 15th. Never for a moment have I doubted Mike and I never will. Every thread someone comes in to try and chill you naysayers off. Honestly I don't understand it, has Mike done something to any of you that would make you doubt him. I mean I don't see any of you complainers stepping up and trying to make your own drum and getting it to all of us in under a year.

BIG PLUS ONE ON THAT!!!

I'm so sick of trying to calm the nervous nellies, I'm not gonna even bother any more. Let them worry themselves into a frenzy.

Maybe we need a section specifically for them!

For what it is worth I sure hope Mike's family is doing ok.

Remember it was family sickness that took him off the forum last time!

(We won't talk about his backhoe incident......)

Maybe we need a section specifically for them!

For what it is worth I sure hope Mike's family is doing ok.

Remember it was family sickness that took him off the forum last time!

(We won't talk about his backhoe incident......)

I was just getting ready to ask if he has gotten his internet fixed yet. I like to assume that he is simply working on assembling drums and will start shipping as soon as he is able. I have thought about asking if he would be willing to ship them out unassembled if the customer wished, with some instructions on how to assemble them. If it would take some of the load off of him in this.

I would like an update as much as anyone

If they are in production then any delays are probably out of his control

If I were him. I would just assemble them and ship them out without saying a word. If he says he is putting them together or shipping them in groups he will get a thousand emails wanting to know when theirs is shipping.

Can you please stop doing this?

It seems at least once a week a NEWBIE out of the fucking blue comes in to either say how great Alliance/WM is, or they come in to complain about how long the drum is taking from MDARMS.

Get a life, man!

People have figured it out.

If you had an account on here for more than a month, I would give you a little credibility and creedence to your question. But you guys from Alliance need to just get the fuck out of our forum!

I am sick of seeing posts get derailed because of some asshole trolling!

It's real simple...

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WAIT, CANCEL YOUR ORDER!!!! (also if four-letter language bothers you and name calling too, tuck your pointed tail between your legs and get the FUCK out of here!)

If I were him. I would just assemble them and ship them out without saying a word. If he says he is putting them together or shipping them in groups he will get a thousand emails wanting to know when theirs is shipping.

Ding ding ding.

You echo my thoughts perfectly.

I fully expect to check my UPS box and find a 20 rd drum just showed up. At that time I'll snap a few pis and post here.

Where's the drums??? Uhhhhh better yet where is mike

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=25397

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You fuckin troll!

All I asked was a simple question I guess since all you could come up with is calling someone a name, you have no clue as to where he is

Ok, lets break this down for the slow folk, you have 3 posts, all negative bullshit, all about Mike D, so in my book that makes you a fuckin TROLL. I hope Cobra, and the gang get a hold of your ass real soon biotch. Btw, thanks for the entertainment assclown.

Ding ding ding.

You echo my thoughts perfectly.

I fully expect to check my UPS box and find a 20 rd drum just showed up. At that time I'll snap a few pis and post here.

Don't hold your breath waitng on it, you might do harm to yourself