Going to production!

Where's the drums??? Uhhhhh better yet where is mike

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=25397

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You fuckin troll!

All I asked was a simple question I guess since all you could come up with is calling someone a name, you have no clue as to where he is

Ok, lets break this down for the slow folk, you have 3 posts, all negative bullshit, all about Mike D, so in my book that makes you a fuckin TROLL. I hope Cobra, and the gang get a hold of your ass real soon biotch. Btw, thanks for the entertainment assclown.

Couldn't have put it better myself, as many have said "If you don't like the way things are going ,cancel your order, but be quiet otherwise."

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like an update as much as anyone

If they are in production then any delays are probably out of his control

If I were him. I would just assemble them and ship them out without saying a word. If he says he is putting them together or shipping them in groups he will get a thousand emails wanting to know when theirs is shipping.

Ding ding ding.

You echo my thoughts perfectly.

I fully expect to check my UPS box and find a 20 rd drum just showed up. At that time I'll snap a few pis and post here.

Don't hold your breath waitng on it, you might do harm to yourself

Hey WrapeMaker,

Dont you loosers have some Saiga12's to modify or something, so that it will fit your piece of shit drum. Go choke on some metal shavings asshole! Btw, I need some paperweights for my desk, let me know when you dickless bastards reduce the price to 50cents so that I can get my monies worth.

I would like an update as much as anyone

If they are in production then any delays are probably out of his control

If I were him. I would just assemble them and ship them out without saying a word. If he says he is putting them together or shipping them in groups he will get a thousand emails wanting to know when theirs is shipping.

Ding ding ding.

You echo my thoughts perfectly.

I fully expect to check my UPS box and find a 20 rd drum just showed up. At that time I'll snap a few pis and post here.

Don't hold your breath waitng on it, you might do harm to yourself

Why don't you hold your breath and your tongue, numb nuts.

I hope that I have enough posts that I am not considered a troll. I am just like everone else, I hope that nothing bad has happened in Mikes life. But at the same time I would love for the big brown Santa as Cobra puts it, to pull up and toss me a box that would make my day.

The last time Mike was gone for so long it was because bad things had happened in his life. His continued absence has me worrying that his mother is still sick or something else bad has happened.

I know that if I dissapeared off of the map here, it would pretty well go unnoticed, but we are talking about a guy that is a major player here, at least from how I see things.

Wish he would pop by just to let us know that he is OK. I miss reading his posts.

Where's the drums??? Uhhhhh better yet where is mike

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=25397

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You fuckin troll!

All I asked was a simple question I guess since all you could come up with is calling someone a name, you have no clue as to where he is

Ok, lets break this down for the slow folk, you have 3 posts, all negative bullshit, all about Mike D, so in my book that makes you a fuckin TROLL. I hope Cobra, and the gang get a hold of your ass real soon biotch. Btw, thanks for the entertainment assclown.

Couldn't have put it better myself, as many have said "If you don't like the way things are going ,cancel your order, but be quiet otherwise."

Just sent the troll a verbal warning to go along with the other one he's getting. :rolleyes:

I don't really see why it is bad to want an update when the projected possible ship date is reached. Constant bitching and moaning is one thing but just an hnest request for an update is really not asking for much. Nobody is asking mike to take a day off to respond to 1000's of emails. It would take all of 5 min to log on and say drums are shipping, need more time, etc. It is reall just courteousy to your customers IMHO.

I am not going to bitch and moan because I have faith. At the same time I like updates (especially when a certain referenced goal date has passed) because I do not have blind faith in someone I have never even spoken with.

I also consider dinzag a true friend and a major player here.

Do we need to send a search party out after him too just because he hasn't logged in since the 26th of April?

Maybe he's just real busy.

I always wonder about anybody that I know (sorry dinzag, I only know of you) well enough to have traded a few letters or PM's with when they stop showing up after being fairly consistent about being around.

You of course hope that its just because they are busy and real life has dragged them away from the puter. But this is a big world and there just honestly isn't any way of knowing if something has happened to them or something.

In another forum that I belong to, a guy that was usually around disappeared for a week, and when he came back he told us about the people that had broke into his house in the middle of the night and he had a shootout with them. Was still shook up about the deal and the internet was the least of his concerns for a bit.

I'm honestly not worried about mike ripping us off or anything like that. Its only money, and not that much anyways. I am used to seeing him around, he writes good posts and I enjoy reading them.

Just like you Cobra, your posts are entertaining to me, (as long as I'm not the one getting the ass chewing LOL) and it would only take a day or two before I would start wondering what happened to you that you were not posting.

Thats just me.

I don't really see why it is bad to want an update when the projected possible ship date is reached. Constant bitching and moaning is one thing but just an hnest request for an update is really not asking for much. Nobody is asking mike to take a day off to respond to 1000's of emails. It would take all of 5 min to log on and say drums are shipping, need more time, etc. It is reall just courteousy to your customers IMHO.

I am not going to bitch and moan because I have faith. At the same time I like updates (especially when a certain referenced goal date has passed) because I do not have blind faith in someone I have never even spoken with.

There are not too many people on this forum who actually have spoken to Mike. Well I have. In fact I just got off the phone with him a few minutes ago....

We trust him like we do because he has never done anything to make us feel otherwise. He has ALWAYS been a stand up guy and has always been VERY FORTHCOMING with all information of progress on this whole drum project [AS LONG AS THERE WAS SOMETHING TO REPORT ON], since the very beginning . He has withstood attacks from retarded, hostile, wannabe competitors, he has had to deal with extreme forum politics, he has given so much of himself to this project, as well as having to sacrifice a lot of other things along the way, that honestly I admire him for his perseverance and drive to complete this mission against all odds. The amount of personal email and other correspondence he has to keep up with, not just with you guys who ordered and are ordering drums, but with the different folks he has to keep up with and meet with who are actually making them, is phenomenal! He has had lots of things to deal with besides this forum and giving "updates". It's not like he hasn't had something brand new to show everyone each time he updated us. THAT's what an update is. There are beta drums out there being tested, and are still holding up to abuse (I'm looking at one right now). It's not vaporware. You have all seen pictures he went out of his way to show everyone, of the molds themselves and lots of other pics of what is going into this. As everyone knows, after the beta drums were tested, and some SLIGHT changes were made to the existing design, those changes had to be implemented. That takes time.

Mike asked me to make this post and to let you guys know that he's just fine and in great health. There is nothing really wrong with him or the project. His mother is also doing fine now thank God, that was one hell of a flu bug. He actually had one family member who died from it. Things have been hectic for him and he has been working very hard to get these drums done as soon as humanly possible. He said to tell y'all that he understands your concern and will make a post in a few days to address y'all and bring you up to speed about all of it.

Now can we all please get back to patiently waiting, and stop with all the complaining and worries? (not referring directly to you SaigaFodder, I read your post).

Thanks man I totally understand...Aa laak da way yuu tawk too....lol. j/k :P

Didn't you know Cobra? Us Okies have an unofficial language all our own. We have a hard time understanding other peoples and they have a hard time understanding us peoples :super::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

And to stay on topic like a good boy.... Hi MikeD, whats up? :haha:

Please pass along to Mike that me and Im sure every body else here are very sorry to hear about the loss in his family. That flu was very bad around here for a while too.

Glad to hear that his mom is ok.

Please pass along to Mike that me and Im sure every body else here are very sorry to hear about the loss in his family. That flu was very bad around here for a while too.

Glad to hear that his mom is ok.

I couldn't have said it better. Good luck Mike.

Customers,

"The tool builders completed the adjustments to the molds. I am in the process of having the tooling (molds) transferred to the injection shop. Once they are all there we will run some samples to get their machines tweaked and calibrated to the correct injection process. Then production parts will be ran. I may possibly be able to start shipping drums in about 3 weeks."

The above was sent out by Mike on Friday April 25. We are on the second day of Week 4. MAY POSSIBLY means just that and not a "projected possible ship date". He had people getting their panties in a wad and playing Where's Waldo with his good name because he hadn't given any further information because there were no further developments to discuss. He gave a best guess but like always when other people are involved it remains a guess; because he is not in control of suppliers, mold makers, injection folks, spring makers and so on. Nuff said. Enjoy the anticipation rather than fighting it. I know I am. :)

I hope Mike took the wheres Waldo in the good humor that at least the majority of us intended it to be. If he was offended, all he has to do is say so and I for one will apologize to him for it.

I hope Mike took the wheres Waldo in the good humor that at least the majority of us intended it to be. If he was offended, all he has to do is say so and I for one will apologize to him for it.

Don't sweat it man. We were actually talking and laughing about that thread this afternoon. He thought it was funnt.

I am happy now, All I needed was to hear something/anything from mike. For all we knew he could of flown to China to work out a mass production deal of the Drums and got caught up in the earthquake, Yeah its a far reaching but shit happens ;)

Don't sweat it man. We were actually talking and laughing about that thread this afternoon. He thought it was funnt.

Thats great to hear, hope it brought a smile to his face, I laughed like a little kid while reading the posts. Hell, no need to get uptight around here, I refuse to turn this experiance into something negative, Im to damn excited!!!

Heh, heh, heh.......... just sitting here whistlin' a happy little tune, tapping along with my fingers.......knowin' that before

long there'll be a box on a big brown truck just for me..........!!!

+100000

When I open the box I will scream in delight and the family will think I either went nuts, or won the lottery. Going nuts will be my guess LOL

Good to hear, cause I had fun playing along in it. And I think it helped to calm some of the nervous nellies down a little. :super:

Yeah! where's my Fucking drums. I paid last year and that Mike charactor charged my account. Can someone please help. Wah. Wah. Wah.---Is what I would say if I logged on 5 minutes ago. Just kidding guys. Also getting it out of the way in case someone decides to bitch. I just did for the noobs so don't. Blame Will he made me. FMJ.

Edited by saiga12fan