Going to production!

Can't I have "Done Right" and "Done Right Now" at the same time!?!?!?

:lol:

I used to ask my girlfriend that when I was :devil:

did I mention I'm single again...... now my date money goes to the saigas :lolol:

I ordered 2 drums

need 2 of the lrbho's, magwells, fixers gas knobs, and I want another saiga and anything else you guys invent

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad i read this whole,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,5 page,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,before

i posted..........................a question,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that may have gotten me hog tied.........I used to buy a lot of stocks, it teaches you patience or insanity................

post-8165-1211523502.jpg

glad i read this whole,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,5 page,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,before

i posted..........................a question,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that may have gotten me hog tied.........I used to buy a lot of stocks, it teaches you patience or insanity................

Man I wish everyone would do that....

I have been checking Mike's web site; under the account section, to see if my account has ben undated. I sent balance of payment but do not see that it is upated as being paid. Does anyone else have the same situation. No problem, just want to make sure he got the payment and I am go to go

after reading all this there are some whiners out there,,,but there are more than 225 customers who haven't posted ANYTHING!!! Why???? Cause we know its damn well worth the wait

after reading all this there are some whiners out there,,,but there are more than 225 customers who haven't posted ANYTHING!!! Why???? Cause we know its damn well worth the wait

Well said! :up:

IMO you really cant blame the ones that ask every now and again, we are all waiting with baited breath, (well I am at least) and not everyone has the same level of patience or understanding of the situation.

Its the ones that ask over and over and over and get that whiny tone in their posts that burn my ass.

You guys may read about me in the papers soon, Ive started stalking the UPS truck that runs my route, and the driver is starting to get a worried look on his face when he sees me :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

I hear ya _41. Everytime I see the brown truck, I visualize my drum's inside. Cause one of these days they will be. Optimism goes a long way. FMJ.

Edited by saiga12fan

Mike's not a machinist.

Y'all should give the poor BBS a break. Your drums are not going to just show up one day unexpectedly. You can bet your last dollar that when Mike starts assembling and packaging there will be a huge uproar on this AND other forums.

Mike's not a machinist.

Y'all should give the poor BBS a break. Your drums are not going to just show up one day unexpectedly. You can bet your last dollar that when Mike starts assembling and packaging there will be a huge uproar on this AND other forums.

I know Cobra, still, its fun thinking of harrasing the UPS guy as many of my boxes that he has delivered beat all to hell over the years :haha:

No doubt, word will pass faster than the wind when Mike starts assembling and shipping. :super:

Whenever I deal with any quality machinist I always double their time estimate.

What was Mikes original ETA estimate?

Mike's not a machinist.

Cobra shoots..... ziiiiiiiiiiing....and misses ( the point that missing deadlines are part of any quality production )

Whenever I deal with any quality machinist I always double their time estimate.

What was Mikes original ETA estimate?

Mike's not a machinist.

Cobra shoots..... ziiiiiiiiiiing....and misses ( the point that missing deadlines are part of any quality production )

That's real funny...ha ha ha

And just what does your funny little comment here add to the thread? :rolleyes: It's you who are missing the point. The point is the drums aren't ready and no amount of talking about ETA estimates is going to help anything. :deadhorse:

Damn I can't wait til these things are in people's hands so they can stop all the back and forth bullshit. I'm sick of it.post-1293-1211972989.gif

After this weekend I'm out for a 3 week field op.

I wonder at the odds of Mike popping up on the forum to say drums are shipping during that time. :ph34r:

He will!

Just as soon as you are away from your email and internet!

I second what AllJacks said. For anyone that did the original pre-order that wants too back out, I will gladly take them off your hands. I already have two from the pre-order and wished I had gotten more (can't beat the price PLUS a free cover). Everything I have seen indicates that Mike is an honest and stand-up guy and I am more than happy to "put my money where my mouth is" based on that impression. The drums will get here when they get here and no amount of whining or belly-aching will change that.

I

I would be happy to se4ll you my drum pre order,,,no distrust in mike but I have sold my saiga and have no use for it I purchased it early and think I'm in the first 100 e-mail me at

ironrider9@hotmail.com if interested

Add me to the list of believers. If anyone wants their funds, I'll be happy to take the drum spot off your hands for what you've got into it!

Jake

I got a spot I'll sell,,,email me at ironrider9@hotmail.com

Spot or drum? I know he will give refund if you want and just pass it to the next one in line in the to be run.

Add me to the list of believers. If anyone wants their funds, I'll be happy to take the drum spot off your hands for what you've got into it!

Jake

this post was a rule violation and has been DELETED!

Dibs......

Mike can just refund your deposit (if any) and I'll add it to my bill when he's ready to ship mine :) (that makes 3 Mike ;) )

Simple as that. No email required.

Of course, if you're selling a "spot" (no deposit), sorry, patience is the better investment :)

EDIT <<<< But then again, you must be a contributor to sell anything on this board.

So, dibs on the "spot in line" if the mods and Mike allow. No compensation though.

~S

Edited by Cobra 76 two