Aguila Ammunition min rounds

Found a distributor for Aguila 1 3/4" 12 gauge shotshells for home defense.

Unfortunately I cannot find a working distributor and the one I found near my home said that Aguila only sells case lots of the 12 gauge ammo and that is wehy he won't order from them. Tried contacting Aguila without effect.

So I responded in typical manner when confronted with this convoluted information.

:killer::killer::angry::angry::evil: ROFHF (Rolling On Floor, Hissy Fit)

Waaaaaah!! Iwannit!! I wannit NOW!! WTF WTF WTF!!! Dammit. Now Now Now!!!!!!!!!!

So gaining my composure I ask

Any Advice about these munitions?

Do you have a gun that can cycle them? I bought 2 shells off a friend for a buck to try them out, and haven't done so yet. I doubt my pump will cycle them, seeing as they are half the length of the shells the gun is designed for.

Do you have a gun that can cycle them? I bought 2 shells off a friend for a buck to try them out, and haven't done so yet. I doubt my pump will cycle them, seeing as they are half the length of the shells the gun is designed for.

The Winchester Mod. 12, Model 97, Old S & W Pumps will cycle them, you jave to be aggressive with your cycling

The Winchester Mod. 12, Model 97, Old S & W Pumps will cycle them, you jave to be aggressive with your cycling

Sharpshooters in Lubbock Tx did have them.

Works with no problems in win 1300, and can in mossy 500 but it is best to mod the little bar in the center of carriage to make it longer . That keeps them from flipping around in gun. Will try to post pic if I can find USB for my camera. load some in the tube and pump, you can see what needs to be done. Just add 1inch to bar. adds a lot of capacity to your pump gun

They function perfectly in the Ithica Model 37. Of course, it's pretty reliable with anything. As for ammunition performance, I can only really attest to their slug loads (7/8 oz.). At 25 yards, from a 19 inch barrel, one wil penetrate near two inches into solid oak. That is to say, I was shooting at the side of a section cut from the trunk of a healthy tree. I've not been able to find a buckshot load, but I'd imagine that these shells could be very effective if loaded that way. The really good thing about these shells is the increased capacity in tube magazines. My 7-shot extended magazine M37 holds 12. On the lower end, you'd be able to get a respectable number into a short magazine shotgun used for hunting. Oh, and everything I've heard says that they won't cycle semi-auto shotguns.

As for places to get it, if you can have ammo shipped to your house, J&G is almost always advertising it.

Thanx everybody for the info:

Scoutjoe: I won my bids on the auctions. Thanks

Tokageko: My first shotgun was an Ithaca 37 police riot. It was tackhammer accurate out to 85 yards,

little recoil and a joy to shoot. Wish I had it now for sentimental reasons (and the afore-

mentionerd accuracy). Used to hunt with that thing and used a #5 Lincoln Log to act as a plug.

Left just enough room for 3 slugs.

Thanks again guys,

Griz