Shark Break,still waiting!

I ordered a shark break from mississippi auto during christmas and forgot all about it.It turned out to be a busy year! Anyway I never got it,before I start bitching and wasting their time with an email ,is this normal.Like is there a waiting list because of backorders?

not bashing anyone but the shark and the WM brakes tear up gun cases and truck seats when you put your gun away with one of these on it slip a length of pvc pipe over it,a real brake is needed not something that just looks cool

Some of them had bad threads, so I took the whole batch back to re-check 100%. The batch will be going back to MS Arms this week.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

I ordered one on 4-20-2008 for my saiga 12 and had it was here on 4-25-2008. It was fairly difficult to twist on but i got it most of the way on but some threads still show. Should i be concerned about this one being bad?

What is the best, most proper way to get the brake lined up on top dead center? Mine sits when tight about 1/4 turn to the side. Just teflon tape it?

That's exactly how mine is, which arrived last week from MAA. Screwed on fine and does cover up the threads, but top of brake is about 9 to 10 o'clock past top dead center.

Suggestions? Thanks!

Blue or purple loctite is what you need. You can use red, but then you won't be able to remove it unless you lay some heat to it. If your brake does not screw on your barrel as far as you want it to, send it back and I will rethread it or replace it for you.

Tony

I got mine one all the way down until the end of the gun, but it wasn't on straight so I took a wrench to it and gave it that last final turn to get it to index correctly on the S12.

Not sure if mine is bad or good but it sure looks nice as hell.