saiga 12 shipment update

Some of you already know this, but for those who do not I asked RAA about shipment info and this is the response they sent back.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your interest in our products. The next shipment with 12 gauges on it will be here in June. The supply will get better as we get into the summer. The factory has been retooling so production is behind.. All of my larger distributors will be getting 12 gauges. RSR Group, Bangers, Ellett Brothers, Zanders, Bill Hickes, Interstate Arms, Lew Horton, L M Burney, to name a few. Each will receive at least 80 or more out of this first shipment.

CLYDE WOODS www.SaigaStock.com --new accessory dealer

SALES & MARKETING

RUSSIAN AMERICAN ARMORY COMPANY

877-752-2894

www.raacfirearms.com

Does not appear that there will be thousands coming in on the first shipment, especially if the distributors are only getting 80 or so. Good news for anybody that has them on back order from Centerfire if your number is less than 80. I hope this helps anyone trying to decide to wait it out or buy now.

Some of you already know this, but for those who do not I asked RAA about shipment info and this is the response they sent back.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your interest in our products. The next shipment with 12 gauges on it will be here in June. The supply will get better as we get into the summer. The factory has been retooling so production is behind.. All of my larger distributors will be getting 12 gauges. RSR Group, Bangers, Ellett Brothers, Zanders, Bill Hickes, Interstate Arms, Lew Horton, L M Burney, to name a few. Each will receive at least 80 or more out of this first shipment.

CLYDE WOODS www.SaigaStock.com --new accessory dealer

SALES & MARKETING

RUSSIAN AMERICAN ARMORY COMPANY

877-752-2894

www.raacfirearms.com

Does not appear that there will be thousands coming in on the first shipment, especially if the distributors are only getting 80 or so. Good news for anybody that has them on back order from Centerfire if your number is less than 80. I hope this helps anyone trying to decide to wait it out or buy now.

I will have to say that Clyde is an upstanding guy. I was searching high and dry for my first Saiga 12 since I was late to the party at the end of last year. I was not satisfied with the stories that the dealers and distributors were telling me so I called RAA. I left my number on their answering machine and Clyde returned my call a day or so later. I spoke with him at length about everything I could think of and all of his info to me turned out to be right on the money. I must say that I was very impressed with Clyde to have taken the time to speak with an end user(not a dealer) of his products. His info helped me to join the party just in time. Thank You Clyde!

Barterboy

Actions speak louder than broken promises. FMJ.

Are you suggesting that RAA is somehow dragging its feet in importing the next batch? Think about it -- they're losing money with every delay from the factory, because they could find a home for each and every S12 they produce.

I'm not sure what "broken promises" you're referring to - except perhaps some Internet urban legend that said there are thousands on a boat somewhere, due in any day. I think it's pretty upstanding for a distributor like RAA to respond to a customer with info like that.

Your cynicism should be reserved for places like Centerfire that lure people in with promises of a rifle, then put them on a waiting list for months on end by over-promising their ability to deliver.

Jim

some are still in shops waiting to be had,hit all the pawnshops,the want to be gunshops with 4 guns in stock,go to stores you havent been to in a long time-you never know until you go looking

Legwork...That's how I found my camo S-12.

Actions speak louder than broken promises. FMJ.

Are you suggesting that RAA is somehow dragging its feet in importing the next batch? Think about it -- they're losing money with every delay from the factory, because they could find a home for each and every S12 they produce.

I'm not sure what "broken promises" you're referring to - except perhaps some Internet urban legend that said there are thousands on a boat somewhere, due in any day. I think it's pretty upstanding for a distributor like RAA to respond to a customer with info like that.

Your cynicism should be reserved for places like Centerfire that lure people in with promises of a rifle, then put them on a waiting list for months on end by over-promising their ability to deliver.

Jim

-broken promises: meaning another member says they talked to the distributors and sets yet another date for the next shippment. But never delivers. That's what I mean.

Edited by saiga12fan