Jellibrain promised me a trade and welched out i got two emails saing the stuff was mine and here they are.

Done Deal. I also have the Muzzle Brake which was not in the picture. You get everything pictured plus the Brake.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!"

----- Original Message -----

To: jayhiggins35@comcast.net

Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 9:05 PM

Subject: front end romy

Hey just responding again i will offer you a 30 round mag and andother one as a bonus for such a great deal

lmk

thanks

andy

and here is the other one saying he was going to ship tommorow

I will ship it out tomorrow. That's very generous of you, I will definitely take the handguard as well. I bought one earlier today but it's kinda beat-up. I'll also throw five bucks in an envelope with the kit to help cover your shipping costs. My address is: Jay Higgins

1006 Main st. #1

Thanks Andy. I'll email you a Delivery Confirmation number tomorrow night when I get home from work.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!"

----- Original Message -----

To: jayhiggins35@comcast.net

Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 9:19 PM

Subject: Re: front end romy

cool thanks for the deal.

when will you be able to ship?

I will ship the day i receive your package

i have perfect feed back here

and 99% on gunbroker

under nuland

ill even through in the hand guard as i have no need for it

if you would like it

Imho i think he was trying to get my stuff and the money.

any way he is a jerk and thats it...

HE SHOULD BE BANNED FOR JERKING ARROUND MODS AND MEMBERS OF THE FORUM..

HE NEEDS TO MAKE IT RIGHT.......

Edited by TheGunHustler

so he didn't go through with the trade, and sold the parts to someone else, so how's he supposed to "make it right?"

imo, if you hadn't screwed up your own gun you wouldn't be in the situation your in. don't get pissy cause someone stuck you with the pos you were trying to get rid of.

btw, if you ever want to sell that bolt carrier i pm'ed you about hit me up.

Andy, I got nothin' but love for you as a brother.

I feel that somehow I have failed you here.

You're far to good of a man to be jerked around like that.

I don't know what all I can do, but I CAN sticky this thread.

just for clarification... gunhustler do you, or have you ever have a second account on this forum? and did you try and contact jellidude via that second account trying to get a different bargain with him?

i never tried to contact jelidude on another account.. i do not have anothe account i have already sold the bolt and bc along with the bbl and trunion that i fixed and put back together.. and btw a saiga bolt and bc will not work on a romy front end....i am pissed because i was promised something and did not get it..... you do not strike up a trade and conferm it and then sell it to some one else... we had a trade for 2 30 round mags and a hand guard as the e mail said.

And btw thanks Juggs.... you are a great guy too... and i am going to be needing some to the templates for duracoating

Edited by TheGunHustler
  • 1 month later...

Howdy All!

And now for something completely different! THE TRUTH!

Quote from Jailbait-

"just for clarification... gunhustler do you, or have you ever have a second account on this forum? and did you try and contact jellidude via that second account trying to get a different bargain with him?"

Quote from Gunhustler ( Who isn't bright enough enough to capitalize "I" when referring to himself in a sentence) "i never tried to contact jelidude on another account.. i do not have anothe account"

Au Contraire, Mr Gunhustler. (That means "on the contrary", which means a fact or condition incompatible with another and usually OPPOSITE to the fact, belief or condition in the first instance)

Gunhustler you are not only an idiot Sir, you are downright Illiterate! I tried to spare you the shame of being so stupid in a public forum and was browbeaten by the moderators of this forum for my troubles. The Flint-Knapping Cobra 7.62 was especially fun to eviscerate even though it would have been more enjoyable to do so in the full view of ALL the forum members.

To my more reasoned Saiga brothers, this is the Gunhustler in all his glory. http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...amp;#entry47917

And yes, it is the same person.

I wonder if the mods will make that a sticky?

Jelildude.

Here is my message to a Mod explaining my actions on this matter. This was sent to INDY on April 27th. Thanks for the help Indy!! "preciate it Pard.

Group: Members

Member No.: 10,349

(10%)

Indy,

Please look up forum member atnolan. he is Gunhustler. please read the post about the Saiga bolt hold-open he had for sale. This is why I broke off all communication with him. I did not trust him to keep his end of the trade, and I figured that if I ignored him, the whole thing would die away. unfortunately I was wrong. the romy parts kit was sold to another forum member. I have never sold anything on a forum before and needless to say, I never will again. too much trouble. I apologize for the thread hijack and understand if you feel you need to ban me from the forum. I decided to research this guy after I agreed to the trade and he was sending me E-mails from two different people with the same address, requesting that I send him the Romy parts first before he ships me his. I implore you, read the thread about the BHO for sale by atnolan, and then review the Romy front end thread. tell me what you think. http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...amp;&do=findComment&comment=47917

again, this gunhustler and atnolan appear to be the same individual with the same email and shipping addresses. I acknowlegde that my handling of this could have been better, but I did not want to get screwed by this guy.

(jelildude)

Now I am done.

Looks to me like Jelidude has researched the data, and wants to prove himself correct, regardless of others assertions... and just wants to have the threads shown that back up his claims...

I think it is not necessarily the best thing to open up and air out 3 yr. old laundry just to make a point... but its done...

I was thinking this whole thing was dead and gone... alas, it is not...

:smoke:

"Dude", if you were wronged in a transaction, feel free to leave a feedback thread.

I would recomend becoming a contributor prior to posting an add. see forum rules.

what does a thread from 2005 have to do with your actions in regards to this feedback thread.

If you just wanted to sling mud, mission accomplished......

Edit to add: why the 5 week wait?

And if he was not so fucking stupid he would see that i have not logged in to that account in well over a year . if you wernt so fucking stupid you would have realized that if you checked my profile. i dont even know the password to that account. Dude you are a fucking ass hat and a jerk. And further more i never contacted you on that account. Are you just as retarded as Corkey or what? Also you are trying to justify why you tried to screw me out of my parts and get paid. But, i am not a stupid hillbilly like you thought i was.

He must be related to the fucking nazi Mc Uzi who was banned for being an ass hole as your self jellibrain.

and and juggs the 5 week was he could not figure out how to work google.

"i never tried to contact jelidude on another account.. i do not have anothe account"- Gunhustler

"And if he was not so fucking stupid he would see that i have not logged in to that account in well over a year." -Gunhustler

" i dont even know the password to that account" -Gunhustler

"But, i am not a stupid hillbilly like you thought i was."-Gunhustler

ROGER THAT.

OVER AND OUT.