15 drums for sale now

I had to think about it, then an idea hit me that mike didn't want to charge people until closer when the drums might ship so no one would bash him about having their money and not having a drum.

I do admit it is a little wierd,.... usually when you buy something, the money comes out of your account, then you wait for it to get to there, waiting and wondering when the money is coming out is like training. It's something different!

I had to think about it, then an idea hit me that mike didn't want to charge people until closer when the drums might ship so no one would bash him about having their money and not having a drum.

I do admit it is a little wierd,.... usually when you buy something, the money comes out of your account, then you wait for it to get to there, waiting and wondering when the money is coming out is like training. It's something different!

Don't think so he has had are money for almost 6 months with no drum. He most likely just has not had time to run card #'s. I don't think getting more money in his hand is the top priority right now, but only he knows for sure.