So just got my 16" 308 today :super: looking ot start in on my conversion process. Was wondering if anyone knew where i could get the following all at one place (trying to save on shipping)

i'm looking for the following

Tromix Shark Break (i know i gotta go to mississippiautoarms for this one)

UTG Quad Rail with those rubber rail guard thingies

A good finger grooved pistol grip in OD green

a vertical grip in OD green

An Ace folder (i'd love OD green also, but don't think they have one)

hoping there is one place i can get all this, any suggestions?

Don't forget your pistol grip nut/bolt. Frustrating as hell getting all your other stuff and forgetting that, and fire control parts...... Blackjack Buffers has most if not all that stuff.

I had the problem of having all the parts I needed, but my pistol grip nut was backordered. Fortunately I had an AK in the safe I could "borrow" the part from to finish that portion of my 7.62x39. :devil:

I got my .308 at a gun show and got all the parts their too. I think they were all from the same company. DPH arms. That's who I got all my stuff for my ak romanian "G" build too. They have alot of stuff too including the sure fire mags for the .308. I just got 2 a couple of weeks ago. They weren't cheap though....ch-ching.

So just got my 16" 308 today :super: looking ot start in on my conversion process. Was wondering if anyone knew where i could get the following all at one place (trying to save on shipping)

i'm looking for the following

Tromix Shark Break (i know i gotta go to mississippiautoarms for this one)

UTG Quad Rail with those rubber rail guard thingies

A good finger grooved pistol grip in OD green

a vertical grip in OD green

An Ace folder (i'd love OD green also, but don't think they have one)

hoping there is one place i can get all this, any suggestions?

The shark break looks good but it sucks performance wise check out http://primaryweapons.com/store/pc/viewPrd...mp;idproduct=37

What do you plan to mount on your UTG rail?Just use a http://www.scoutscopes.com/ mount for anything other than high magnification

Finger grooves?I have gone though 4 different finger groove grips and none of hem fit right so I ground the finger grooves to get it right!!

Gripod or nothing,it is the best accessory I have ever bought! but the T-Pod also looks promising http://www.botachtactical.com/fabtpod.html

Ace?I have an Ace stock nd it is mediocre at best!It sits a full 1.5 inches wider than a Tantal stock and it is sitting on my parts hopper while an EG stock graces my Saiga when I need i!

I wanted the UTG rail for a light/laser/front grip combo. I have a SAW grip on my 223 so i'm looking for the finger groove for something different, and that T-pod thing looks to be kinda more expensive than i was looking for.