Mississippi Auto Arms

I Felt the need to compliment the Tromix guys on the choice of their dealer. I recently ordered a shark brake and FCG from MAA. Having worked in retail for a long time, I know that the true test of superior customer service is when things are wrong. I am so throughly impressed with the fast and friendly service that I recieved correcting my order, that they will be my PRIMARY source for all things saiga. In a day and age of most companies treating customers as if they were just another number, it is truly refreshing to deal with a company that seems to care about their customers.

+1 Those guys at MAA are the only ones that I will deal with from here on out. Everything ships fast and they have never given me any static about returning orders. Tony must have put alot of thought into his distributor and like always, he was right on the money!

I PM'ed back and forth here with I assume the owner of MAA when I was looking for a couple of 10 rd mags for my S12 last fall. He was hoping that I was looking for more, but still treated me very well after finding out I was just a small fish.

I have nothing but good things to say about that company.

• 4 weeks later...
A++++++++ to MAA. I had a nice size order that I placed a couple of months ago with them. First class people to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've used them for a couple orders, and they were fantastic. They're in my Bookmarks menu... :)

I made an order for some mags and gas pistons a few months back, no word.

Wow, give nathan an email, I have always had a prompt reply and updates. I got one today on the trigger guards.

He contacted me pretty quick after me making that post. He's on it.

I have had nothing but good dealings with them, I think if you stick with them you'll find this was an exception, they are A+++ IMHO.

Good luck with the build, remember to post some picks.